• 3367 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12438 Players Online
  • 9071 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Solution for hitboxes sizes?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by jjzdragon, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Somehow make kits with smaller hitboxes into falling sand (like block hunt). I don't know if this is possible but it would solve the hitbox issue.

Posted Nov 25, 2018
  2. What problem is this solution trying to solve? The issue isn't clear.

Posted Nov 25, 2018
  3. The super small hitboxes of chicken and magma cube. Also, not being able to add kits with a smaller hitbox then wolf now.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 25, 2018
    Pupett likes this.
  4. Many people (in Game Insights and outside of it) want to remove this rule. I fully support adding smaller kits than wolf. But I'm not sure if you can make a Falling Block entity invisible or not (seeing how it is an entity you should be able to). I'll get back with you when I find out.

Posted Nov 25, 2018
    Pupett likes this.
  5. I'm not sure of what the intention is here, i think you are trying to cover an issue in which hitboxes are either too small or too big. The proposed solution doesn't also seem all too fair to the kits who do have smaller hitboxes, since the reason they are so small is due to low armor and lack of damage. Giving them a large hitbox would only hurt them, making the whole balancing issue everyone else is talking about (blaze and creeper) an even wider topic.

Posted Nov 26, 2018