• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7384 Players Online
  • 4494 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SOLOING in 4v4 Cakewars

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Nite0wl, Aug 9, 2020.

1. New video where I managed to 1v4 in Cakewars! (i suck) I feel like this is one of my better videos recently, and would really appreciate it if you watched the entire thing :)

All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Goldek, Susie, Riyrus and 1 other person like this.
  2. Hah for noobs who doing 4v1

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Nite0wl likes this.
  3. Great video! I definitely enjoyed watching you play, very smooth and enjoyable. What shaders are you using, would definitely like to get some myself. I would recommend talking a little slower haha, you seem to spew a lot of thoughts out there and it can be a little fast at times. However, I really enjoyed the video, and I hope to see more!! Good luck on the YT rank :)

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Nite0wl likes this.
  4. The shaders I use are Chocapic13 V6 High. Yeah, I had a lot of broken sentences in this video and some didn't even make any sense at all so it ends up coming out the way it did, but I've been trying to fix that haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 9, 2020
    S1KH likes this.
  5. Love this! Great video! Please remember me when you become famous! xD

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Nite0wl likes this.
  6. Thanks! Would love to become a larger channel and expand to other audiences, but that might be a long time, if ever haha. Thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 10, 2020
  7. Hiya!

Awesome video! I love it when people record cake wars content because it’s my go to game. Keep up the awesome videos.

Warm wishes,
    Brook

Posted Aug 10, 2020
    Nite0wl likes this.
  8. I like the fast-paced aspect of the video, quick dialogue and smooth edits make for a nice and fluent selection of clips. I also enjoy your editing style and the background music was an excellent choice.

Keep on making content on Mineplex, you definitely have the potential but nothing will be gifted to you unless you put in the hard work and effort.

Posted Aug 10, 2020
    Nite0wl likes this.
  9. your videos are really good. I like the effort you put into them, the editing, and they are enjoyable to watch. keep up the good work.

Also I believe that you will reach your goal of 2000 subs in the future :)

Posted Aug 10, 2020
    Nite0wl likes this.
  10. Thank you, I really appreciate it
    Thanks! I've been doing various types of editing styles and whatnot, trying to see what works best and I think the fast-paced videos work out well. And yeah, I have a lot of work ahead of me if I'm ever trying to achieve YT rank haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2020
  11. Thank you for the Cake Wars content! I would love to continue watching more of your videos in the future - keep working hard man!

Posted Aug 11, 2020
    Nite0wl likes this.
  12. I love the editing! The cuts definitely made it a lot more entertaining. I had no idea the video was 8 minutes long. It really speeds the amount of time you watch for each game. The music fits perfectly and I loved that you included two different games, it spices things up. The steve was definitely the star of the video, sorry! Thank you for sharing, I loved watching it.

Posted Aug 19, 2020
    Nite0wl likes this.
  13. Thanks for the feedback :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 19, 2020
    oCassi likes this.