• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Solar System Spray Paint

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by 1WhoTakesLs, Jan 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. 1WhoTakesLs

1WhoTakesLs

Here is another spray paint piece that I did today. I am extremely happy with how it came out.
    [​IMG]

Posted Jan 6, 2019
    Marzie, Oscaros_ and Dva like this.
  2. Waspter

Waspter

Magnificent! I am a big fan of the Universe, and you represented the Solar System in a really cool way! I really like the painting; keep up the awesome work, and I hope to see more paintings in the future!

Posted Jan 6, 2019
    1WhoTakesLs likes this.
  3. Oscaros_

Oscaros_

This is absolutely stunning! I'm personally a massive fan of science, not so much the space side of things but I do find an interest in it here and there. The art is just beautiful, the colours are very majestic and I think that the blending of white to create stars & galaxies are lovely, it almost reminds me of the Milky Way map on MineKart!​

Posted Jan 6, 2019
    1WhoTakesLs likes this.
  4. BeeInc

BeeInc

Wow! You definitely did not disappoint with this one either, honestly, they keep getting better and better each time in my opinion. When I was little, I was very interested in astronomy and I got a telescope for my 10th birthday which I used to look at the moon and some star clusters. This is so beautiful though, especially the planet in the top right corner the coloring on it is so cool. I'm also really loving the red planet, and the one above that the details on it are really neat! It's really cool that you put your own spin on things and didn't just do a traditional solar system but decided to go all out and try something new. I think you absolutely nailed this one and I can't wait to see what comes next from you :).

Fantastic work! (again)

Posted Jan 8, 2019
    1WhoTakesLs likes this.
  5. SaucyStyle

SaucyStyle

Heya! Once again, wonderful artwork!

My favorite part of this painting is the blending of all the colors and how they all correlate with each other! The colors that you pick for the planets are also really cool in that they pop out and are completely majestic. I would love to see how you make these paintings and I feel like they would be really satisfying! :o

Really looking forward to seeing your fantastic artwork next time! Always a pleasure <3
    -SaucyStyle

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 3:57 AM
    1WhoTakesLs likes this.
  6. Titanc

Titanc

Wow I am not an artist but if I attempt I can not make anything close to that. That's fantastic art and with spray paint!? Pft that makes it harder for most people. You got talent ahead of you. Can't wait to see what happens with that talent in the future!

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 3:52 PM
    1WhoTakesLs likes this.
  7. Marzie

Marzie

I love galaxy art and galaxy backgrounds and have always wanted to try one of these spray paint galaxy art things, I just don't have any spray paint and I don't know how to even do it. Yours looks really good and reminds me of the one I saw 3 years ago in my art class, really detailed and looked fun to do. This thread and art definetly deserves more recognition tbh.

My recent 'art' was making a butterfly and peperoni pizza out of marshmellows, sprinkles and m&ms (I was extremely bored in cooking today). I really haven't done much art for a while because of the art teacher I had 2 or 3 years back. She was really rude, limited my creative freedoms and told me my art was bad. On top of that I had her for 2 classes back to back so she expected me to do double the work over every other student, which meant 4-5 different assignments for both classes. The most art I do now is just doodles on paper when I'm bored, usually just squiggles and whatnot, thats it.

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 4:06 PM
    1WhoTakesLs likes this.
  8. 1WhoTakesLs

1WhoTakesLs

It's really easy to do art like this as long as you want to pay about $50 for the spray paint. This is the first time I have done a galaxy art with spray paint all I did was watch a couple youtube videos over it and I just made my own original design following the tips in the videos. All art should be original you shouldn't copy anyone's design.
    --- Post updated ---
    I would record a video of me doing it but I really don't have any good recording software, plus I am not even that good at it and I would like to get better before I start recording. Spray paint art is a lot of trial and error and I don't think anyone would want to see me trying over and over again.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 7:06 PM