• 666 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8820 Players Online
  • 8154 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sodas

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Guhracie :), Apr 26, 2021.

1. So upon my return to the Mineplex forums I decided I need to ask this question because it's been bothering me for months and months now.
    Which is the superior soda: Dr. Pepper or Coca Cola?

I myself am a Dr. Pepper addict and all my friends bully me relentlessly for it. It's so good. However, I really love cherry Coke just not normal Coca Cola!

I rlly want to see what people think because everytime I ask someone this i get a wildly different answer

Posted Apr 26, 2021
    aiirr and Anna. like this.
  2. Water

Posted Apr 26, 2021
    NuclearLFA likes this.
  3. Dr. Pepper

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  4. I've never seen someone else mention Cherry Coke. I'm also a massive fan of Dr. Pepper, but Cherry Coke is my second favorite by far. I rarely ever get it since most places where I live hardly ever have it on their menu.

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  5. The stores where I'm from (Australia) don't sell Dr. Pepper, however there are some American sweet stores across the country that do stock this. I don't believe I've tried Dr. Pepper, if I have then it was probably one time a very long while ago. So out of these two options, clearly Coke would win for now since that's available at all our shops and I do drink it sometimes. Overall though, I'm not huge on soft drinks (the name we have for soda), they're really fizzy and usually I just prefer water, iced tea, or some fruit drink such as orange juice.

Posted Apr 26, 2021
  6. dr. pepper no cap or hats

Posted Apr 27, 2021
  7. Posted Apr 27, 2021
  8. Wh- I- how- that's extremely impressive. Though assuming you chose coke/pepsi I definitely agree with you I enjoy that over Dr. Pepper, because it just has a taste that's so original to it that I can't describe. Now sure, the sweet flavor of Dr. Pepper is quite delicious and I definitely can agree with people who choose it over coke but I just cannot fathom how good coke is. Moreover, I also like to refer to it as the "default flavor" of soda lmao

Posted Apr 27, 2021
  9. Hey

I don't really drink either of them, however I do enjoy Coca Cola more than Dr. Pepper. Whenever I do have soda (on rare occasions that is) I usually go for Fanta, and if there's no Fanta then I go for Coca Cola, never Dr. Pepper.

I much prefer water and fruit juices though :)

Posted Apr 28, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  10. Hey!

I'm pretty sure Dr. Pepper is only available in certain supermarkets in Ireland. I don't think I've ever tried it before though, it's always been Coke so I have nothing to compare it to other than Pepsi. The only other fizzy drinks which are similar are those cheap supermarket own brands that try to replicate the real thing, like Tesco, Aldi, or Lidl brands with names like "Classic Cola" or "Freeway Cola." They aren't anywhere near as nice in my opinion, I drink Coca Cola regularly enough so I can tell the difference quite easily. I know people who insist Pepsi tastes the exact same as Coca Cola (it doesn't).

When I have fizzy drinks, I usually go for Club Orange or Coke. Club is a brand name and they do other drinks like Club Lemon which are really nice - as far as I know Club is Irish so I doubt anyone else here has sampled any of their drinks. I miss being in restaurants with my family and going up to the bar to order Cokes all round for me and my cousins (and something stronger for the adults!) after being slipped a fiver from one of my aunties. Good times.

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  11. Hey

I drink coke quite often as my preferred fizzy drink but generally I just stick to water and orange juice. I haven't actually tried dr. pepper before even though I've had many opportunities to at various different places where family and friends have been drinking it. So, I guess I'll have to go with coke, and to be honest even if I did try dr. pepper my mind probably wouldn't be changed because of my brand loyalty to Coca Cola and my mind just making it seem like it tastes better even if it doesn't.

Posted Apr 29, 2021
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  12. Coca-Cola with chicken
    dr pepper with burgers

pepsi at night alone or with pizza

red bull or monster in the morning

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  13. I have not had many cans of either one. However, when I do find myself having to pick between one, I will most likely pick Coca Cola. Not entirely sure why, I think it simply has to do with the taste.

Posted Apr 30, 2021