• 3117 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10797 Players Online
  • 7680 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Soda

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Idin, Mar 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Just curious, what is everyone's favorite soda?

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    AspiringMod and Mitsoko like this.
  2. I would have to say Sprite, weird..But I find it good lol

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    ShutUpMyChild :) and Idin like this.
  3. 100% Mountain Dew Voltage. Everyone that talks to me frequently knows that I’m always drinking some Mountain Dew. Yes I know it’s not healthy for me!! :samlol:

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    ShutUpMyChild :) and Idin like this.
  4. Heyo!

I don't drink soda anymore. I actually stopped last April so it's almost been a year now, so cheers to that, but back when I used to drink soda, my favorite would probably have to be either Fanta/Crush (orange soda), or Sprite.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    B3N and Idin like this.
  5. I’m going to have to agree with @CowHatake here, when saying that my favorite soda is Mountain Dew! I personally enjoy the uniqueness and flavorful aspect of the drink itself. I find that the taste differs from other sodas quite a bit, and I enjoy that. Not only that, but the color makes it stand out from other soda brands. Mountain Dew for the win!​

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  6. If I’m being honest, I don’t really drink soda that much. The taste never really appealed to me, and I’ve just never really liked it. It’s not like it’s good for you anyway. I’d have to say that I probably like Sprite a little bit better than a Coke or something, but overall I don’t really drink either a lot.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  7. I've recently been attempting to stride away from soda, but I'd say, Dr. Pepper. Though I also really like diet sodas, I feel they taste better than the originals. Diet Ginger Ale has to be my favorite diet soda by far.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  8. Good day, Idin!

I constantly switch between Sprite or Coca-Cola to the point that it's unhealthy. However, at this moment it's Sprite because I love the carbonation more than anything. From my personal experience, Sprite is addicting. It's almost like people who have an addiction to coffee. When they don't have their coffee, they get a headache and often become very grumpy. Same thing with Sprite.

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  9. B3N

B3N

Is it weird that I don’t like soda? Oops.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  10. If I had to say my opinion, I'm a fan of some one type of Soda, but I often drink Juice or water most of the time since I rarely have Soda often I would have to go with the only one I've EVER tasted would be Sprite.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  11. It's so interesting to read other peoples' preferences, in my opinion the best one is the good old Coke but I don't drink it much as the amount of sugar in it is ridiculous, really unhealthy, but as I drink it sometimes it's one of my guilty pleasures. Have a good night/day :)

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Idin likes this.
  12. Heya, I would have to say Diet Coke or Diet sprite are my favorites
    I don't drink regular soda :C

Posted Mar 31, 2020