• 1634 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4213 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Soda poll

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Tails The Fox, Dec 15, 2019.

?

Coke or Pepsi?

1. Coke

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. Pepsi

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  1. Poll is above

(I would have to choose pepsi)

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  2. Coke. I've had it more than Pepsi, and it tastes way better.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  3. I think they both taste the exact same.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  4. Wrong sir!

Pepsi is the best, we can all agree. I don't drink a lot of soda but when I do, then it is Pepsi.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    Nexdron and ScarletBlood37 like this.
  5. Yo!
    I prefer Coke over Pepsi, however, I still like both. I feel Coke has a more "rich" flavor where as Pepsi taste like water most of the time at least for me anyways. I know this isn't in the poll but my favorite soda would have to be root beer (a&w).

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    °3° likes this.
  6. I'm gonna have to go with Coke all the way. Pepsi just isn't the same to me. Although I do like Coke, there are other sodas out there that I like way more than either of these two. My favorite soda of all time is Dr. Pepper. Nothing can beat it for me. Some close runners-up are any flavor Fanta and Sunkist.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  7. Pepsi is trash drink coke. Cherry vanilla if you can get it. But never drink Pepsi. Also @SkittlesTM I disown you for your choice >:C XD
    --- Post updated ---
    Drink cherry vanilla coke and you will change your mind. Also coke mixed with A&W root beer is amazing

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  8. But, but... Pepsi though. :squint:

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  9. you brought out the big guns.....
    The memes...... I surrender!! Pls no murder me king lord god person =[]

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  10. I prefer coke as it is less flavoured with cherry and stuff. Oh no, oh it is you Pepsiman, I am surely like Pepsi, please don't kill me DX.
    [​IMG]
    --- Post updated ---
    Well, I know that Pepsi and Coke are similar, both historicly and comercially. I prefer Coke because for me this is the best thing to drink while you eat "pita". Pita is a Greek/Cypriot dish that resembles taco.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  11. I like Coke more than Pepsi. It's probably because Pepsi has citric acid in it, and it just is not a flavor that I am too much of a fan of. I've also been drinking Coke a lot longer than Pepsi, so I guess I'm just more used to it.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  12. This thread needs one more option for an answer: Dr.Pepper or whatever the name is, this is the only soda which has good cherry like flavor.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    FreakingNick likes this.
  13. Oof I like neither of them as they both taste the same to me.

My all-time favourite brand of soda would have to be L'Abeille soda. Was a delicacy back home and whenever I go to a European market, I always pick up a batch!

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  14. Not true drink cherry coke. If you dont like that then try cherry vanilla if you dont like that try cherry coke with A&W root beer
    --- Post updated ---
    I've never heard of that what does it taste like? Is it not a super well known brand in America? Were can you buy it I want to try it

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  15. I prefer Coke over Pepsi. Coke just tastes better to me overall, plus their selection of flavors. I also like how they have the "Share a Coke with..." and a name. You can find one with your name on it, and I personally just think that's pretty cool. Over Coke though, I'd have to say I like Dr. Pepper way more.

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  16. I’m gonna have to say neither.
    Honestly, neither of them have really ever appealed to me. I just don’t like the taste of them. I prefer to drink other sodas.

I think my favorite soda would have to be root beer. It has a great taste, I’ll drink any brand. The only thing I would say is it may be a tad bit too sweet

Posted Dec 15, 2019