• 120 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1990 Players Online
  • 1870 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SO many hackers

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by DetroTan, Jan 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it just me or is it almost more likely you play a cake wars game or sky wars with a hacker than not. I almost don't wanna keep playing because there's so many hackers.

Posted Jan 19, 2022
    Ana1172 and GRGoodGame like this.
  2. Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience on the server, if you find hackers please report them here: https://www.mineplex.com/reports (with evidence). If you are on the Mineplex Discord you can also use the #report-players channel to report (without evidence). Unfortunately, the bedrock server(I assume thats what you're talking about) does not have many moderators. There are only so many moderators to cover a large player base. The anti cheat, I don't know if you noticed it, isn't great. I hope that the anti cheat gets improvements on bedrock, as I know it is considered to not be as good as the anti cheat(GWEN) on java.

Posted Jan 19, 2022
  3. Agreed but posting a link won’t do much.

Posted Jan 19, 2022
  4. How do we get more moderators?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 19, 2022
  5. Yea I totally understand your frustration as I too hate playing with hackers ruining games, however that's just a part of games nowadays. Pangae did an excellent job of offering a way you can help which is to follow the link he posted to report any hackers you come across where our staff team can handle them. Sorry that there are hackers hopefully eventually there become less and less of them!

Sr Moderators who are on the team Recruitment recruit people who apply for trainee who we best see as fit for the position based off their application . Assuming the trainees who are accepted pass their trainee trial they are then promoted to Moderator.

Posted Jan 19, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 19, 2022
  6. Alright, how do i apply?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 19, 2022
  7. Posted Jan 19, 2022
  8. Hey there! For Bedrock, you are best to (as mentioned above) record evidence and make a forum report @ mineplex.com/report. Second thing you can try (also mentioned above) is joining our Discord server (link here) and use the #report-players channel to submit a player report. Those are the two ways of reporting someone on Bedrock as no /report exist right now. Since your concern has been addressed I will be locking this thread. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Jan 22, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.