• 1702 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8852 Players Online
  • 7150 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

So I played Survival Games

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Hola, here is one of many to come survival games videos. The Winter Event was super fun, so be in the lookout for a lot more videos of various games that no longer exist (at least for now, hopefully some are re-added in the future)

Enjoy my horrible PvP skills!

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  2. Hey Arrow!

Great video as always! I really enjoyed watching some Survival Games on Bedrock because I haven't really seen a lot of it. Survival Games is probably one of my most favorite games on Java and seeing the differences between the two platforms SG's was pretty cool. Given that Bedrock has it for a limited time, I certainly hope to see it return for players permanently. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to possibly more videos!

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  3. Heyo!
    This was such an awesome video to watch! I never really get to see videos on game modes from the perspective of Mineplex on Bedrock, so this was super sick to look at. I hope to see more videos from you soon :)

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  4. Gracias! I really hope it returns, I didn't play it too much before it got removed but when it came back for the while it was here it was super fun haha

Thanks, glad you enjoyed! Definitely be on the lookout for future videos :P

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Amg likes this.