• 2581 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13108 Players Online
  • 10527 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

So I made this and need feedback :3

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Quixyz, Dec 7, 2019.

1. So I recently got Cinema 4D (Not telling how). But I have tested with it for quite a bit this week and I would like some general feedback. So, tell me what I can improve on to make it better :D

[​IMG]
    Ta Daaaaaa :)

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    xWand, chhase and Mysticcrew like this.
  2. Omg!

This is amazing dude! Great work. I really love it. The one and only suggestion I have is that you make the borders of the banner that contains "quix" less dark as it kind of makes it a weird effect.

Other than that, this is really well done! Nice job!

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    Quixyz likes this.
  3. Thank you so much!! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 7, 2019
    AltantaTV likes this.
  4. This looks absolutely amazing, and you did a great job!
    The one thing I noticed is there us a simi random flower to the right side on the bottom of the black banner, and it seems out of place to me.. Other than that I absolutely love it!

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    Quixyz likes this.
  5. Yeah it was a bit weird for me too, but the screenshot was too good. Thank you though :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 7, 2019
    Korben likes this.
  6. This is absolutely amazing! I probably wouldn't even change anything about it tbh. The colors are bright and vibrant. The name looks awesome. The glow on the sword is also really cool.
    Just overall really good job!

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    Quixyz likes this.
  7. Just wondering, which rig did you use?

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    Quixyz likes this.
  8. I like it a lot! I wish I had just a tiny ounce of artistic talent. :P I love the colors that you used for the sky and how you made the sword glow. I do have to agree with saltyfishhy on the black borders surrounding "Quix", though. Other than that, I think it's awesome and I'd love to see what else you create after you play around with Cinema 4D a bit more!

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    Quixyz likes this.
  9. I used 5.0 Exquisite Edition for the skin rig and Atmoartworks lightroom :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 8, 2019
    Slipest likes this.
  10. Hello! Personally, I don't think there's anything to change. I love the colors you've decided to use in this banner. Keep up the great work.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
    Quixyz likes this.
  11. Thank you :D <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 8, 2019