• 732 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6666 Players Online
  • 5934 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

So I hit 100 Subs (Turf montage)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Pog I honestly didn't think I was gonna make it this far but might as well keep going right? I know I know, I'm soo confident.

Funny thing about this video is I made it back in October because I was bored (You can tell bc I'm wearing a Halloween skin) So don't mind how bad the quality is- There are better videos in the making right now haha

Anyway thanks for 100 subscribers and enjoy the video!

Posted Jan 15, 2021
  2. Congrats on 100 subscribers!

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  3. I totally wasn’t 100 or anything.

Anyways nice vid

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  4. Congrats! Best of luck with your next goal (also nice video)

Posted Jan 15, 2021
  5. Thanks!

You're 100 years old? Fellow vampire? :eyes:

Thank you thank you :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 17, 2021
    Fusafez and Orangey like this.
  6. Oh! Huge congrats on 100 subscribers, that's such a great milestone. I remember watching one of your first videos that you posted on the forums. It really isn't that often you see content on Turf Wars so I'm glad to see that you're continuing to post videos! I definitely look forward to future videos, keep up the awesome work.

Posted Jan 17, 2021
  7. Thanks for sticking around lol
    Glad you enjoyed!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 17, 2021
    aiirr likes this.
  8. Good job on hitting 100 Subscribers! I hope you can get 200 Subscribers! Good luck on getting 1,600 Subscribers!

Posted Jan 17, 2021
  9. Congrats on the 100 subs! It is a good first milestone; I really enjoyed watching your video and look forward to seeing your future videos!

Posted Jan 17, 2021
  10. Congrats on 100 subs!

I hope your channel continues to grow, i can tell how passionate you are about Mineplex. It makes me so happy when staff members are so passionate about working for mineplex, and creating content.

Posted Jan 17, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  11. Thank you! That's my goal :D

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed :)

Thank you thank you! I'm hoping me being staff and streaming/making videos draws more attention to Mineplex haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 18, 2021
    Fusafez and BlondieBrook like this.
  12. Congrats and well deserved in my opinion! Keep up the great work! :)

Posted Jan 18, 2021
    Mothy was here likes this.
  13. Congrats on 100 subs arrow! Great montage video by the way! We should play some TF on bedrock sometime as well; maybe you can help show me the ropes on bedrock a little more and help me level up on that side as well! ;)

I've been wanting to do YouTube for a little while, and currently I'm at like.. 11 subscribers or something, but without a quality microphone or a good set up/recording software, that can pose quite the challenge. Hopefully we can record something some time and have a blast doing such.

I love those thumbnails too! You guys are insanely talented, keep up the amazing work!
    ~Hub

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  14. Congratulations! You have already reached 100 subscribers! There will be a million subscribers soon! :sigils:

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  15. Huge congrats on your milestone of 100! I know you will continue to grow as both a staff member and content creator. This video was very enjoyable to watch and I wish you the best of luck with your channel moving forward! Thank you for this great montage, you’re absolutely crazy at TF. Keep up the great work! :)

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  16. Thanks! I will :D

Hello hello! We should definitely play when I get back into turf, I'm taking a quick break right now haha
    I'm definitely down to record together!

Thats soooo far away but thank you xD

Thank you thank you
    I'm glad it was enjoyed lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 19, 2021
    Hubble and Amg like this.
  17. Congrats on a 100 subs!

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  18. Dang this makes me want to open my own channel and mess about! Congrats on 100!

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  19. Ty!

Do ittttt
    It give a whole other experience :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 20, 2021
    shihanna and koqel like this.