• 407 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5923 Players Online
  • 5516 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

So i found a hacker

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Stickpillow93, Mar 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was playing the game one day then i found a hacker. I have a video file but how do i upload it can u help me

Posted Mar 19, 2021
  2. Posted Mar 19, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 19, 2021
  3. Posted Mar 19, 2021
  4. Hey there @Stickpillow93!

As correctly suggested above, you’re more than welcome to upload your video evidence to YouTube. As outlined in the Official Reporting Guide, you’re allowed to use any other non-YouTube sights as well, but we definitely recommend YouTuber over anything else.

When uploading your video click:
    [​IMG]

Set your privacy to "Unlisted" Or "Public", but do NOT set it to Private. This means we cannot view it.
    [​IMG]

Select the video from your computer & let it upload. After completion, select "Publish" or "Done" and you will be provided with a link to your video.
    [​IMG]

If you haven’t done so already, I would also recommend reading over the Official Reporting Guide, which covers everything you need to know to correctly and efficiently submit reports here on the forums. After submitting your report here, your report will shortly be evaluated by a Bedrock Reports Patrol Member.

I will be locking the thread, as the question and/or concern has been addressed. If you have any further questions and/or concerns, please feel reach out to me!

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    siee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.