• 1700 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8785 Players Online
  • 7085 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Snowfight Feedback and ideas

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Jet Starglaze, Jan 22, 2021.

1. hey!

there is a new game released on bedrock, snowfight and I'd like to give my opinion on how it could be improved, and why it didn't become a huge popular hit imo.

so while playing snowfight, the main objective is to kill others with snowballs, but the damage dealt by a snowball varies. my friend @Mothy was here (lb number 1)told me the damage of a snowball changes from 1 heart to 4 hearts in his experience. even iv noticed it takes forever to kill someone while I get 3 hearted and die. secondly, the delay in damage when you hit someone. it's kinda annoying, it should be instant. also, iv noticed even if I throw a while stack of snowballs while running, none of them register, even if the aim is spot on. I also feel like the maps could do with a size increase by a little bit.

change list -
    take away the delay of damage when hitting someone.

make the snowballs damage more consistent.

make the hit registery more consistent (idk what to call it)

kit ideas

frost lord kit/icicle kit
    Perk - you get a sword that does a heart of damage and the sword it retextured as an icicle but snowballs only stack up to 12
    Passive - (suggest an idea)

healer
    Perk
    - you get 5 health pots, but snowballs only stack to 12

Passive - your team get regeneration 1 when within 10 blocks of you. you get regen 1 forever.

sugar rush
    Perk
    - receive a speed 2 potion every 18 seconds lasting 4 seconds, but when under the effect, you cannot throw snowballs/throw snowballs 2x slower.

suggest a passive

Turtle Master
    Perk
    - block 1 in every 3 snowballs thrown at you, but you have permenant slowness 1.

Passive - suggest an idea.

i think that these ideas would really help snowfight in getting a popularity boost.

Have a great day

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  2. great ideas! the kits part is entirely useless though star. after talking with the new GI leader, he told me that snow fight will still be around for 2-3 weeks. implementing kits now would be useless. they could be useful for when the game returns though for this year's christmas. Mineplex's projectiles have been buggy for quite a few years, therefore i do not see a fix for that any time soon which sucks. we definitely need to make the damage different though. the damage is crazy and does indeed need to be consistent and not too much or not enough. 1-2 hearts of damage is good enough in my opinion. something you did not mention which i will is that people like to abuse the maps with water and go on the outskirts of them which can be awfully annoying. none of what you suggested right now is gonna be fixed or any kits added. i do think that this is great advice for the near future so i would say a +1 from me.

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  3. thx 4 the support! if snowfight is coming back next year maybe they could implement some of this stuff and some other fixes.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 22, 2021