• 1038 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1038 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Snake

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by kim_crazy, Aug 4, 2019.

?

Thoughts?

1. Great

14.3%
  2. Could use some modifications

28.6%
  3. Not Feeling it

57.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okok... this might seem very weird. But I believe that the sheep in Snake should be replaced with a similar mechanic to Slime Cycle.

I know what your thinking, it sounds a bit crazy, right? Changing a whole game up. Well, just hear me out. Many players complain about the lag caused by the surplus of sheep spawning during Snake. This leads to a-lot of lagspikes and from my personal experience, it just makes the game really boring. You outright need an amazing pc, or wifi to even play Snake as it gets lategame.

Now you may ask about some other factors. Things such as the maps, and other mechanics. The achievements can stay the same, maps may have to be entirely changed, maybe use some of the slime cycle maps, make already made snake maps smaller. No need for diagonal snake movement, because slime cycle is really balanced, and online Snake origins don’t have diagonal movement. The only problem would be the kits. I don’t know how the developers can implement the kits such as speedy and super snake, but I hope it isn’t too difficult.

P.S. I reported about a month ago that it was impossible to get the Selfish achievement in Sheep Quest due to the timer being decreased to 3 minutes, and they said they would fix it, but it hasn’t been fixed yet. Just hope you will modify the achievement or timer soon :)

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  2. Heyoo!

I know that people complain about the lag in snake but making an entirely new game and new maps are just too much. I mean I can't see a point since there is already a nano game like that and why would Mineplex add another identical game. I agree that snake needs some updates but making an entirely new game... I'm not sure about that.

-Have a nice day! ^-^

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  3. Hey.

I'm gonna have to agree with what Tweatzy said above. While I know lots of people are suffering from the snake lag there still wouldn't be that much of a point in remaking the entire game since slime cycles already exist in NANO games. While I agree that there should be something done to fix the lag, entirely remaking the game isn't the solution.

Have a nice day.

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  4. Denied by Game Insights:
    • Would make gameplay less interesting and change the game completely (in a negative way)
    • No point having a nano game and an arcade game being the exact same game
    • We're going to take different actions to reduce the lag that people experience
    • We're not going to revamp every single live Snake map
    Not Planned >> Denied by Game Insights

Posted Oct 30, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.