• 3304 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12334 Players Online
  • 9030 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Snake Parkour Glitchless% in 34.139 Seconds

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by TVROBOT10, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Hello! I am new to the forums. This might just be a one time post, but I wanted to show my speedrun. First, a little background info. In 2019, Neropatti got a time of 35.104 seconds using the block glitch method. The block glitch method involves exploiting the snake movement to skip major sections. This was unbeaten till ASD beat it with a time of 34.815 seconds. ASD used the glitched jump boost method. This method involves exploiting the jump boost.

I was inspired by these speedruns to make my own. This time, however, I didn't exploit anything whatsoever. I didn't use any glitches to save time. I completed the run glitchless and got a faster time than both of them. The following video shows my time of 34.139 Seconds. Just to make this clear, I am not advertising my youtube channel. Don't feel obligated to watch the video.

Video Link:

If you want to know how the speedrun is possible:

It would be amazing if Mineplex added a leaderboard system to the Snake Parkour. This would make it so that speedrunners like myself and others don't go unnoticed.

Anyways, thanks for reading and bye!

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  2. Hello there,

Welcome to the forums! We are happy to have you here, and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  3. Beautiful. Maybe I'll get back to grinding this parkour.

I made a script that lets me search for desirable patterns on the parkour, but I never actually went through and searched for the perfect alingment. It seems like you got a perfect one -- or close to a perfect alingment just by chance.

I absolutely love the fact that you took 2 runs that used different glitches, and then beat them without using any. Brilliant!

The only nit-pick I have is that you wrote my name with a capital N. It's written with a small n ^^

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  4. Sorry for writing your name wrong. I don't know how to edit my post to change it. It took me a while to get the snake alignment by pure chance. I didn't even think it was possible. Good luck with the script that you made. Thank you for your comment!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 26, 2020
  5. Thank you! As I said, this is my first (and possibly only) post so I don't really know what to expect. Thank you for your comment.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 26, 2020
  6. Welcome to the forums. I want to start out by saying what an awesome video! I’ve never beat the snake parkour haha, so this was definitely entertaining to watch!

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  7. Welcome to the Forums! I’m certain you’ll love it here as much as I do. This was a great video! Congratulations to you! I’m not all that good at this parkour and I can barely make it past the few couple of blocks XD. You’ve definitely inspired me to try a bit harder! Great video once again and it’s nice that you didn’t use glitches or anything. It was exhilarating to watch :)

Posted Feb 26, 2020