• 637 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10384 Players Online
  • 9747 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Small village project?

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by ARareBlackBear, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Been a while since my last post here. Something I'm working on rn it's like a small village lol. The structures are fairly basic, I might add a bridge across the river. I hope to finish it tomorrow. I've been enjoying building on 75x75 plots as it allows me to finish projects faster. They just seem to be easier to work on and more productive than the large 500x500 plots. Please let me know what you think or if you have any feedback/suggestions, they're always appreciated!

https://imgur.com/a/3Bhnv3x

Posted Jun 1, 2021
  2. villoooge

Posted Jun 8, 2021
    ARareBlackBear likes this.
  3. Bilage pretty

Posted Jun 8, 2021
  4. nice coloring for it looks hot :3

Posted Jun 8, 2021
  5. Looks great, I love the terraforming!

Posted Jun 10, 2021
  6. I enjoy the aesthetic that the village provides, and it looks really well made with the terraforming. I particularly enjoy the river that you've made, and I hope to see more when you continue the project :)

Keep up the great work!

Posted Jun 10, 2021
  7. Very nice build my good sir

Posted Jun 10, 2021
  8. Hi
    I really like your build. The village looks really nice with this terrain you built around it. It all looks very natural and detailed. Well done!

Posted Jun 10, 2021
  9. Hey Bear!

I really like your little village that you made here. It looks very natural, meaning it would fit right into a spawned world. Personally, I like smaller builds/villages like this compared to bigger ones because you feel more "comfortable" in them. That could just be me, but I don't know, haha. I think the river and the bridge give it a great touch, and so do all the different kinds of blocks on the ground along with the multiple levels. Overall, great little village and I'm really impressed with it. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Jun 11, 2021
  10. Hey!

This is a really neat little build you have! I love the terrain that you did I feel like it adds a lot of detail to the build as well as the structures that you did. Although they're very simple looking I feel like they fit into the build quite nicely and the amount of detail is perfect. I would love to see what it looks like if you decide to add a bridge across the river, I feel like that would look really awesome. The little dock that you did for fishing in the river is a nice touch, perhaps you could figure out a way to turn that into the bridge and keep it as a nice fishing spot as well!

Really nice job overall though, I would love to see more of your builds in the future :)

Posted Jun 14, 2021
  11. Very nice builds and yes with plots you can easily show your builds off in a nice, clean way

Posted Jun 14, 2021
  12. I really like the way that this project turned out. The village seems very detailed and I especially like the way that you made the river and the fact that you even added a little pier in it.
    Unfortunately, I do not have any advice for you as I have never been quite good at building myself, however, the project is great and I do not think that anything necessarily needs to be fixed/edited anyway.
    If you do end up making the bridge, make sure to share it with us as I am very curious to see how it would turn out.
    Keep up the great work!

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    ARareBlackBear and Deleted User like this.
  13. This is a really awesome build honestly! I definitely agree that adding in a bridge across the river would be pretty cool, it'd add some extra detail and another structure to match the village. The way you did the landscaping is very good, you clearly have some experience with building, which means you'll only continue to get better! I'd have to say my favourite part of this plot is how you terraformed the hill/mountain and made the ground out of a selection of different blocks. Sometimes people tend to go with the basics, such as just grass and dirt or something like that, but you combined multiple different blocks and it gave off a very unique but realistic design.

I'm also interested by how you have these building plots where you can do different builds in. It never occurred to me to try something like this, I'm sure it'd help improve my building skills so perhaps I'll try it at some stage. Anyway, good luck with the rest of this build and I'd love to see what you build in some of those other plots later on!

Posted Jun 15, 2021
  14. Cool villooge!

Maybe you can try to create some height variation in / on the sand. Just like the terraforming you did, so it makes it look more interesting to look at. You can also place some buttons on the sand if ya want to.

Posted Jun 15, 2021
  15. This is an amazing build so far! I absolutely love the overall design and how you have the river running between the different trees in the layout. The little houses and the bridge going across the river are definitely great additions too. I really like the theme of the overall build and admire how much detail and effort that you've put into it. Overall, fantastic job on this!

Thanks for sharing!

Posted Jun 27, 2021
    dcdb likes this.
  16. Very nice build so far love the trees you built they look great! Keep it up for future builds :)

Posted Jul 5, 2021