• 2152 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2152 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Small Starter Homes

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by maevestarbaby, Nov 14, 2020.

1. I watched a YT video from a builder on a couple start home ideas in different biomes. I decided to do the same thing, but for different biomes than she had - here's my take on the mesa/badlands biome and snowy tundra.

Mesa Biome Starter Home

[​IMG]

Snowy Tundra Biome Starter Home

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 14, 2020
  2. I like these!! I enjoy the amount of detail you added. haha!! :D

Posted Nov 14, 2020
    allegient™ and maevestarbaby like this.
  3. Thank you! I'm terrible at any large-scale builds so I focus on the detail in small ones a lot

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 14, 2020
    allegient™ and ARareBlackBear like this.
  4. Those are really nice builds you managed to fit so much detail in one small build

Posted Nov 14, 2020
    allegient™ likes this.
  5. veryyy cute!!!! :)

Posted Nov 14, 2020
    allegient™ likes this.
  6. Hola maevestarbaby!

I love these cute little builds! Like many have said above me, these are actually really good starter homes. I like how these builds aren't too easy and simple to make, but also aren't too hard which makes them perfect for all skill levels. I really like the lanterns and little gardens around the house, as those little details make it great! Overall, I am really impressed with this and I hope more can see these two houses. Thanks for sharing! :)

Posted Nov 15, 2020
  7. Thank you! I recorded the process for them and will make it a full youtube video when I get more houses done. They took about 10 minutes each - they might look a bit cluttered but they're really simple to do, much simpler than other videos I've seen (I'm just not a great builder, my survival houses were always in caves lol).

Thank you!

I appreciate it, I try my best :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 15, 2020
    allegient™ likes this.
  8. Awww I love these, they're really cute! I'd love to see you do some more biomes ^^

Posted Nov 19, 2020 at 10:29 AM
  9. Thank you! If you give me ideas I'll try them. I built a home for the desert biome too :D When I get a bit more, I'll make another post

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 19, 2020 at 12:26 PM
  10. Yes, what a great approach for mc players! :)

Posted Nov 24, 2020 at 4:13 PM