• 646 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7476 Players Online
  • 6830 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Small skins

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by GHXSTLYDREAM, Feb 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi I’m not one to complain a lot but the recent increase in people using smaller skins like yoda or R2D2 from the Star Wars pack offers from Minecraft is really bugin me because it’s small the hit box is different from the normal Minecraft Steve hit box if you guys kindly could get rid of the use of the small or weird skins that could improve a ton!

Posted Feb 7, 2021
  2. Planning to be removed, stay tuned for an update which will probably take a few months/several weeks don't quote me on this though because it's my prediction

anyways the band-aid solution is go to the ingame setting, press profile and turn on "Allow Trusted Skins Only" and everyone will appear as steve including small skins

I would like to note that they have the same hitbox so if you hit above them in the air it works, but it also hides their armor so yeah

Posted Feb 7, 2021
    NoNo_ likes this.
  3. Does the trusted skins only work on bedrock?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2021
  4. small skins are only on bedrock because they're bought from the Marketplace which is only on bedrock so yes

Posted Feb 7, 2021
  5. Ok thank you so much I don’t have Java so I didn’t know if u could get the same packs!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.