• 1850 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3934 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Small Change

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by DC_20, Oct 19, 2019.

1. With the Summoning Ritual gadget, it says it takes 250 shards to use. But some people don't know that you can kill the witch for shards, making them confused why it takes shards
    away for using the gadget. In the description it doesn't inform them, so adding something to the description saying, "killing the witch grants 250 - 500 treasure shards" a small change for QoL.

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  2. Yo

I think this would be a good idea. It only displays in the chat that you have to kill lit and it doesn't say you'll be rewarded with shards. I think instead of displaying the actual amount, it should say something like, "<Name> has summoned the Spooky Witch. Kill it to earn Shards!" I didn't even know it costed shards until reading this, so I suppose adding to the flavor text of the cosmetic the shard cost wouldn't hurt (if it doesn't exist already)? I think making these changes would be a great quality of life update!

+1 from me!

Posted Oct 19, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You and Evence like this.
  3. Hey!

I agree with this idea as it may be confusing for new players or players who just do not know the function of the gadget. I really love what @Jaekub says above, with the text prompting in chat from the witch's summoning. This would be a great revision to the gadget and allow a more user friendly way of allowing fairness to every player in receiving shards. The change is small, but would not hurt to implement and could really benefit the overall use of the gadget. I like your idea, thanks for suggesting!

Posted Oct 19, 2019
    Jaekub likes this.
  4. Makes sense. It's a very small QoL but I think it will be useful and it doesn't seem too difficult to implement. +1

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  5. Hi there,

I agree with this change, it's simple and effective. I'm sure a number of players are unaware that slaying the witch awards you with shards, including myself before I read this suggestion. Adding this indication to the description seems easy to implement, so I don't see any negatives.

+1

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  6. Heyo!

I don't have much of an issue with this idea, and it seems like it would be effective and helpful considering how many players are confused about this. I like Jaekub's idea, the only thing I would have to say is making the message show in only your chat and not globally. I know morphs appear globally in chat like the rabbit and santa morph, but since this one is very fast and can have a lot of people using it at once it should only appear in the summoner's chat. Good idea though, I'll leave it at a +1 for now. Have a nice day!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  7. Hey! Thanks for making this post.

I see this idea as very helpful, and simple. As far as I know it would be easy to implement and be very beneficial for the players it would affect. It's nice to see that you're thinking about the community and ways to make it better as that helps all of us enjoy the server more.

Thanks!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  8. Heyo!

I think this is a good idea it wouldn't be hard adding a QoL notifying users that the gadget does take shards. I do understand that people might get confused as to why their shards are being deducted for no reason and that is why I 100% agree that this should be implemented. Definitely agree with Jaekub's idea that it should notify you and I also agree with what TooMuchXMas4You said that it shouldn't notify globally. Overall, I give this idea a +1 keep up the good work!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
    • Post Boosting
    Heyo,

This would be a great QoL change and would help me out a lot! Good idea, +1 from me.

Have a good day/night!
    _ThatsAWrap

Posted Oct 24, 2019
  9. Hey, this isn't too big a deal but should definitely be implemented. I only have one issue with this however, and that is the fact that sometimes the gadget can actually give less than 250 shards, resulting in your description being invalid. Maybe implementing a different description such as "This gadget can grant anywhere from (whatever the lowest amount is) to 500". Anyway i'm going to give this a +1 but you should consider changing yoyr description up a little bit. Thanks!

Posted Oct 24, 2019