• 1936 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4020 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Small Change: Bulk Buy Gadgets!

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by BakaMO, Oct 6, 2019.

1. As the Title Suggests, some sort of way to Purchase multiples of the same Gadget like how you can do with Chests.
    It would make Achievement/Title Hunting way Easier!

If you have any Questions, Ideas, or Suggestions please tell me in the Comments!

Posted Oct 6, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Im_Ken like this.
  2. Yo

I like this idea. You could have a popup GUI when prompted to buy the ammo for the respective Gadget and use something like the shop GUI in Cake Wars where you can select a Gold Nugget for purchasing 1000 ammo, Gold Ingot for purchasing 10000 ammo, and a Gold Block for purchasing 100000 ammo. This would make buying Gadgets in mass quantities a lot easier and would be a great quality of life feature!

+1 from me!

Posted Oct 6, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  3. Heyo!

I really like this idea. It does get annoying after a while when you have to/can only buy individually a cosmetic, so and it would help out a lot when grinding for titles. It could be like what Jaekub suggested, only in a less bulky amount. It would also ask you again, just to make sure you didn't buy it again.

This has also been suggested before, but with Treasure Party Bombs, so I'll link it HERE.

Overall, I would personally love to see this implemented. It is definitely annoying to have to sit there and purchase things individually, so I think this would help out a lot. Overall, I'll leave this at a +1. Have a nice day!

Posted Oct 7, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  4. I've seen this suggestion before and I agree that it is an excellent idea. I don't personally buy a lot of gadgets because I've accumulated so many over the years that I don't need to buy more. However, I think our newer players could definitely benefit from this if they were hoping to purchase and use them in the lobbies. I know there are a few titles that require you to use a certain number of gadgets, so it would be nice to be able to buy in bulk how many you need to complete the title or move up to the next tier of it. It seems super annoying to have to individually buy each gadget.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  5. A nice QoL feature that could easily be integrated with many other features! I like the idea of this, I think that buying cosmetics overall isn't very known and if we did this more people could use it, it could actually encourage more people to play games for longer which would be great! Nice idea, +1.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  6. Hey!
    I personally do love this idea for a couple reasons. I as a player have a ton of gadgets from all the times I have played but I do sometimes run out of some that I actually enjoy using from time to time. I usually don't buy chests so I don't really get a ton of gadgets back. I think if we implemented this where players could buy gadgets it could actually provide a way for players to possibly spend excess shards / or gems. I also find it very annoying to buy gadgets 1 by 1. Maybe if we implemented a way to buy them in sets of 50,100,200. That could provide enough for players to do whatever they like to do with gadgets. Great idea +1 from me.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  7. Hello,
    I think this would be a really cool QoL feature to add. I have never personally experienced this problem, but I can definitely see how it could be really annoying if you need to buy a lot of gadgets. This would make sense to have, more than bulk buying chests actually, since chests cost a lot more. Overall, I don't see any downside to adding this, and it would make these titles a lot easier. Thanks for suggesting this, it's a +1 from me!

Posted Oct 9, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  8. Holaaa

I love the idea of being able to buy gadgets in bulk. As an avid user of gadgets I know the struggle of having purchase a bunch of gadgets time after time to get the perfect amount.

For suggestions I would have something like the chest gui. This would have only three options but would vary in the amount you can buy for each one. Other than the chest I would a command which would allow you to type the quantity of gadgets you'd like to purchase.

Overall I really love this idea. Keep up the great work!

Posted Oct 12, 2019
  9. Hey!

To be able to Purchase multiples of the same Gadget is a great idea! Instead of hoping that you'll get something cool from a chest, we could just buy Gadget's with Shards! I think this would be awesome, and I could spend my Shards on something better than chests.

Great suggestion, I'll give this +1!

Posted Oct 13, 2019
  10. Hey!

I've seen some similar suggestions regarding bulk purchasing of gadgets like you've described it, and I definitely agree that it would be a great implementation on Mineplex. Adding in a system like this to make it a lot simpler for players is a great idea. I love it when people make suggestions like this that help the lives of others! Overall, I really like this suggestion. I think it would make a great addition on the server!

+1

Posted Oct 13, 2019
  11. Hai

This is a great and simple idea that will make it faster and convenient for people wishing to bull purchase gadgets. As someone who does go for the title hunting, this will help out a ton. Convenient, easy and simple, so I have no downsides to this! I personally think that they should be bought with a base amount of 50, 100, 150. The amount doesn't really matter, as long as it's reasonable, but this is a definite +1 from me

Posted Oct 13, 2019
  12. Sure, this is an interesting idea and I wouldn't mind it being added. Pretty simple and straightforward. I think, at least for me, bulk buying gadgets wouldn't be too convenient since I've gotten most of mine from chests. However, for everyone else, sure. It could work for other players who might not have a lot of chests that they got them from or something. +1

Posted Oct 13, 2019
  13. I would love to see this idea implemented. When purchasing a large number of gadgets, it is very annoying to have to repeat the transaction multiple times in order to have a decent amount of them. As mentioned above, putting something similar to a chest GUI would make it very straightforward to buy multiple gadgets at once, saving players' time and effort. I do not see any downsides towards this idea and I'm sure this feature would come in handy for those who find themselves purchasing multiple gadgets repeatedly over a short period of time.

Posted Oct 13, 2019