• 1277 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9715 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Small Bedrock Suggestion

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by florence ♡, Jan 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hello ^-^

I'm going to keep this thread short, because the suggestion I have is pretty simple.

Bedrock has some automated messages in the chat that are sent every few minutes or so. Some of these messages encourage players to apply for Trainee, direct them to the Bug Report form, and give players other various tips. For a new player, this is particularly useful so they know some of the basic features and resources of the server and community. I propose that a message asking players to check out the rules be added to the list of automated messages. The message could be something like:

"Make sure to go over the rules at mineplex.com/rules!"

I'm not sure how effective this would be, but at least it would make players aware that rules do exist. Many players on Bedrock don't realise certain actions are punishable, so this might help them be more informed about what sort of behavior is and isn't allowed on the server.

Let me know what you think and if you have any other suggestions :)

Posted Jan 13, 2019
    Tea, FabianTuck, EmmaLie and 2 others like this.
  2. Something like this would actually be quite helpful sometimes, as it helps out especially with new players on the server. I don't play on Bedrock at all, but having a message about the rules would help out in circumstances where players get muted/punished and don't know why. Seems quite necessary since knowing the rules could prevent future punishments, and would inform players of what is and what isn't allowed on the server. Anyway, this is a +1 from me. :)

Posted Jan 13, 2019
    florence ♡ likes this.
  3. Heyoo,

I really love the concept of the idea. More automated messages like this will help enhance the player's gameplay. Definite +1 from me.

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  4. Hey there! I give this a +1 and a :potato: because some people do not realize it is against the rules to team in solo sg. Have a nice day!

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  5. Hey,
    This would most likely be beneficial for players. When people play, they are usually unaware of the rules. This would encourage them to actually read them which would help. Also, even though it is a small suggestion, I think it would be nice to implement.

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  6. No reason not to add it, and would definitely be helpful. +1

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  7. This is good, I mentioned something like this on discord but didn't get much response, maybe looked into more here.
    SG has an error as it states you joined green team, when you join solo, which gives people the impression you can team, which is getting very bad lately, I made a nap report of that,

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  8. Greetings!
    I really agree, having an advertisement that promotes the website and allows the players to know about the rules is amazing! It should eliminate the rule breaker count by at least one person and it’s a win-win for everyone! Huge +1 for me!!
    -
    Have a lovely day!

Posted Jan 14, 2019
  9. This should be implemented, as its simple yet effective. Bedrock players aren't as aware to the rules when compared to Java, and will probably make a positive difference. +1 from me, and I hope that this will be added soon :)

Posted Jan 14, 2019
  10. Hey Dva!

I think that it will be a great addition to help most of the Bedrock players. I feel like this should be implemented and this will encourage more players to learn more about how does this community work too. I do not have any issues with your idea, and I totally agree with this as well. Overall, that is the brilliant idea that I ever read, and I will give it a +1 from me!

Posted Jan 14, 2019
    florence ♡ likes this.