• 768 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11155 Players Online
  • 10387 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Slyblock beta bug report 2.0

Discussion in 'SkyBlock Beta' started by Lord Melae, May 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Having spent a short amount of time on the new beta for skyblock on mineplex (bedrock addition) I have come to discover a few bugs which may have a negative effect and should be address. First of all, /reset does not reset your intire island. When you use /reset you’ll find that your inventory is cleared and the starter chest is reset. This mechanic can be abused as when you reset, the contents of the chest is unchanged and the additional inventory provided on reset is stacked, leading to the possible exploit of said bug for a seemlesdlu unlimited food, crop and armour store which can be used to exploit the game and gain an advtange. Additionally this can be used to store items and then reset which counteracts the inventory reset of the player. These two bugs are the main problems I have found, that and that the state of the island is not reset leaving players with problems if they were to mess up. This leaves them with no choice than to return to lobby and delete and restart, which takes up time. That is all I have discovers as of now and I hope this finds the developers well and helps to fix the bugs which affect skyblock and I hope it helps with speeding up the development and hopefully release of said gamemode to the many people of mineplex bedrock addition. Thankful for reading my thread and I wish you all the best!

Kind regards, Lord Melae.

Posted May 4, 2020
  2. Feel free to report these bugs at mineplex.com/bugs they can help you there.

Posted May 4, 2020
  3. I have done already, thank you, i was simply spreading what I have found to increase chance of it being seen and thus bugs can be fixed faster hehe.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 4, 2020
    user7373467 and Steven190 like this.
  4. Hi there!

I am happy to see you're out here looking for some bugs on the server, you seem interested in looking for bugs and testing, which there is actually a subteam for, it's called Quality Assurance Testing, which is where the people on this team test features and updates before they're released to make the littlest of bugs possible, I suggest applying when applications re-open! Just make sure you have a Java and Bedrock account as you need to have both of them as it's a requirement. But for these bugs, don't post them here please, before reporting a bug I highly suggest you read over the reporting guide for bugs here; https://www.mineplex.com/threads/in-game-bug-report-guide.17659/ and after you've read that I suggest submitting the bug at; https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game for our QA team to review and will be testing and hopefully resolved shortly! Just be patient. As this does not promote any discussion I will be locking this thread, but if you have any questions regarding this post please feel free to private message me over the forums and I will respond to you as soon as I can! Once again keep up the great work!

Thread Locked | Doesn't Promote Discussion

Posted May 8, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.