• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5323 Players Online
  • 5323 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Slime game bug(forgot the name)

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by _rocksalt_, Jan 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I was in a lobby of nano games when we got the soccer/slime goal game? I can't remember the name. I believe it was a full lobby and then when we all loaded there were lots of people stuck in the void, there were chunk errors, and the slime ball thing couldn't move. We tried waiting out the time but it just went into overtime. The entire 4 or 5 minutes was just us talking about how we could fix it and why it was happening. The people who seemed stuck in the void had to spam jump and hope they get into the map. Some people, however, were stuck in the void and some even went from the blue sky to pitch black. I didn't get any screenshots but I felt the need to post about it so I could warn and/or inform others of this problem. At the time, my storage space was extremely full and barely anything on my computer would load, so maybe it wasn't the game, but other people were also in the same state as I was. Hope this helps inform you all and help you get through your games easier!

TLDR: The slime soccer minigame thing in nano games bugged for the lobby I was in and wouldn't load or do anything. To get free of the void, spam jump. If that doesn't work, your stuck and it's best to just leave.

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  2. Hey!

Thank you so much for helping inform players about this, but the best solution to this issue is to make a bug report. Quality Assurance test and forward these bugs and issues to development to be fixed. While this can take a while, it's better to make us aware so it can be addressed and fixed. Before you make a report, make sure you read our bug report guide too.

It's great to see your recommendations and I found this to be quite helpful and descriptive. I should note you don't need screenshots or evidence to forward this issue either. As stated on the bug report form "Evidence isn't required but it helps a lot with clarification on what the bug is and why it happens". So, don't worry about that!

With that said, I will be locking this thread as it doesn't promote much discussion and may serve better as a wall post, since players can't really do much about this issue as it's a bug and its only real solution is to file a bug report, especially since this is game interfering and temporary solutions aren't guaranteed to work and force you to either leave or wait it out. I hope you can understand that. (:

Thread Locked
    ☾ Feel free to DM me with any other questions. ☽

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.