• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7090 Players Online
  • 4200 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SkyWars

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Understrafee, Aug 5, 2020.

1. The SkyWars Minigame. Since the Toolbox for MCPE is released with NBT Editor Update, the server is just getting destroyed by spawning ghast which is so annoying to hear the sound of ghast... The anti-cheat needs an improvement. If it cant i'll try to confuse my friend to create a simple anti-cheat

Posted Aug 5, 2020
  2. Yes, the Anticheat on Bedrock could definitely use an improvement. It only really bans for fly hackers and scaffolders, although sometimes it doesn’t even catch those. The only thing you can really do about hackers, is get evidence, and report them at www.mineplex.com/reports. In addition to that, if you are in a destroyed lobby, you can do /server to see the server name, and report it to a Staff member so they can request for a reset. The Anticheat really does need to be made more efficient though, and I’m not sure if an attempt will be made to improve it in the future, but it’s something that I would like to see happen.

Posted Aug 5, 2020
    zFlqre likes this.