• 455 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3034 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SkyWars Players, Have you ever gotten a pre-made diamond sword in any chest before?

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Lepgoodmen, Nov 29, 2019.

1. I want to hear if there was any times that you guys have gotten a diamond sword in a chest in game, I have never seen in all my time playing on this server gotten a diamond sword in a chest.

Posted Nov 29, 2019
  2. Hey!
    On java Diamond swords are often found in chests in the middle. However, on the Bedrock version of Mineplex - for which your question is based, I have never received a diamond sword in a chest. The most powerful sword I have gotten in the past is an Iron Sword with Sharpness II. Anyways, I hope I've helped!

Posted Nov 29, 2019
  3. I saw a player with an enchanted diamond sword on a map with no enchanting table, when I confronted him about it he said that he found it in a chest, that's why I wanted to ask the players if they ever ran into something like that

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 29, 2019
  4. As far as im concerned, there are no diamond swords in chests, especially enchanted ones, probably a hacker.

Posted Nov 29, 2019
  5. Yeah he admitted it too on the cineplex chat sending a report rn, dude was a Duke too Smh

OP OP
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  6. Hey!
    Yes, I have. I have found a diamond sword quite a few times now, not even in the middle chests. The most common way to obtain them is through the centre chests, like literally in the slap-bang middle. On the edge of the middle, you can find them there too, which is where I find them, as I do not often travel to the centre of the island.

Posted Nov 29, 2019
  7. Is this bedrock or pc
    --- Post updated ---
    Also I have just played 5 different games of skywars, and have not found any dimaond swords

OP OP
  8. This is the Java edition of Minecraft, so yes, PC.

Posted Nov 29, 2019
  9. The dude was probably using Toolbox, a popular cheat for Android bedrock MC. This cheat allows you to get any item you want with any enchantment you want, report him in game and here. Thanks for posting!

Posted Nov 29, 2019
  10. I posted a thread apologizing to the community for iten duping and no it wasnt item spawning

Posted Nov 29, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 29, 2019
  11. Perhaps if you read the previous responses you would have realized that we were discussing bedrock. When OP said "Yeah he admitted it too on the Mineplex chat sending a report rn, dude was a Duke too Smh," you can infer that it is bedrock because Duke rank is not a rank available for the Java platform. Also, OP doesn't have a Java character linked to his forum account so it's unlikely that they would be talking about Java. Anyways, thanks for your input, but I hope we can strive to improve the quality of the forums by considering what everyone has to say!

Posted Nov 29, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 29, 2019
    pzazz and FluteVegetables like this.
  12. thank god someone actually cares to look at which forum it is in

Posted Nov 29, 2019
    pzazz and cerns like this.
  13. you just told me: "Hmmm actually looking back at it now I'm pretty sure i duped the item to another game.......but i mean hey i didn't win it right???"

OP OP
  14. Yea i admit to item duping

Posted Nov 29, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 30, 2019
  15. They honestly should have diamond swords in chests

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.