• 801 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8374 Players Online
  • 7573 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skywars Player Using AutoType Mods/Exploit

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by danieI, Nov 7, 2020.

?

Do you believe that Auto Type Mods are Harmful?

1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. Nope!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunday, November 8th at 11:35 AM, I was playing Skywars, where a player had announced that Hypixel was better than Mineplex was. I assured him that, I was sorry that he had felt that way, and stated that, that was the reason he was playing today, so with that, I had taken screenshot evidence, of what had been said and later he stated in the game he was using some sort of Mod which I also captured on the screenshot. Below has the full screenshot.

-unapproved link-
    -unapproved link-

The user who had been speaking in such a way's username was: -snip-

He later spammed some messages into, the chat and I believe that was not right to do, such behaviour can result in a mute time, and if it continues, prelonged mute times.

That was my experience thankyou,
    Daniel

Posted Nov 7, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Nov 8, 2020
  2. The, link is not working as it's unapproved for screenshots, please DM me on Discord:
    yz#0168

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 7, 2020
  3. Unfortunately, this is not the correct place to report a player. The correct place to report a player is at https://www.mineplex.com/reports, but be sure to go over the Reporting Guide, which can be found here, before you do so, to ensure you have correctly submitted everything so your report may be processed appropriately.

I recommend using sites like imgur.com to upload your screenshots, as those work best to upload evidence to the forums. I also further recommend using the /report feature in-game (if this was a Java occurrence), as that can also ensure your report is looked at as well.

I also want to take a second to say that Auto Text/Type mods are allowed on the server, as long as it is something that is manually triggered by the player. Just wanted to make sure that information was clear as well. You can see the full list of Approved mods at the rules page, found here.

Hope this helps!

Posted Nov 8, 2020
    ilyLegend and anna. like this.
  4. Hey!

It looks like @S1KH has been able to help you out, and has answered your questions correctly! This is not the correct place to report a player; instead, you should fill out a player report over at mineplex.com/reports after reading over the official Reporting Guide. It includes information on how to upload evidence to an image hosting site like Imgur, which might be useful for you! However, the evidence would likely be insufficient for unapproved mod as someone claiming to be using any sort of unapproved mod is not punishable. They could be trolling or otherwise not sincere about breaking the rules - we need actual proof they’re using it.

Additionally, these kind of mods are allowed as long as they’re triggered manually like S1KH said. If it’s obvious they’re not macros or something similar, and more like a bot spam, this would be considered much more severe. I understand it might be difficult for you to understand the difference, so there’s no harm in reporting it anyway and seeing where it goes. If the messages are of a spammy nature it would at least be sufficient for spam.

As your question has been answered, I will now be locking this thread. If you have any further questions regarding that, my PMs are always open and you can shoot me a message anytime. If you need any clarification about reporting, you can contact me too as I’m a member of RP.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Nov 8, 2020
    ilyLegend and anna. like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.