• 619 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4862 Players Online
  • 4243 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Skywars Level Fix

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Offline, Jan 31, 2020.

?

What should happen to skywars kit levels?

1. Fixed and implemented again

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Removed 100%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At the moment skywars kits are in a bit of a weird state. People with levels have a greater advantage (especially if the dirt kit is being used since the dirt makes you take 50% more knockback from it when you get hit by it.)

This is an example of how my Ice kit lasts longer and has a shorter cooldown than @SpamL.

All I suggest is that levels are removed 100% or brought back into the game. (I saw a thread talking about this in Oct but nothing has changed since then.)

Posted Jan 31, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 31, 2020
    SpamL likes this.
  2. I think the levels could possibly have a complete reset periodically similar to clans in order to put new players on the same playing field. However, I disagree with the levels being removed altogether because they are fun to work towards and give people an incentive to play Sky Wars.

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  3. I don't know about a reset over time. I just think that everyone should be able to obtain them unlike the current state; if you didn't have them back when they were added then you can't get them.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 31, 2020
    JMPhase likes this.
  4. This is actually a bug and not an intended feature. Yes in the past kit levels were supposed to have an effect on cooldowns and such however when they were removed the effects they had on kits was not. This bug is know though. Therefore I will be marking this thread as "Processed" and locking it.

Thread locked > Bug

Posted Feb 4, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.