• 272 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6680 Players Online
  • 6408 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SkyWars kits. Bedrock and Java

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by traincar100, May 24, 2021.

?

Should more be added?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. I think for both bedrock and Java there needs to be more kits. The reason for this is on most severs there are more kits. On bedrock there is only one kit and on Java there is two kits. I am not sure what they should be so maybe some ideas could be listed below.

Posted May 24, 2021
    Paingwin likes this.
  2. I agree with this, I liked Skywars more when there were a lot of kits opposed to the 2 kits now.

Posted May 24, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  3. I would love for skywars to receive some more kits sometime, especially on bedrock.
    I understand why the previous kits were removed though (Ice Bridge, Fire, Earth, so on) because they were bugged and it was difficult for newer players to understand how they operated, especially the ice bridge.
    So my point is, I would like for kits to come back BUT in a simpler way.

Either the previous kits could be simplified somehow or new kits could come.
    I know some people like how skywars is currently kit-free basically, but I thought that the kits made mineplex skywars more... unique compared to other servers.

To add on to this, maybe the Throwing TNT at mid could come back as well? That’s another fun, unique thing that I really liked about the game back then. I don’t think the Zombie Guardians should come back though, pretty sure most people didn’t like them in the game at all. They were pretty annoying, ngl.
    Anyways, good luck on your suggestion.

Posted May 24, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  4. Personally I disagree with the kit ideas for Java. The point of changing Skywars to V3 with basically a kit-less game was to take away the advantage that some kits could potentially have over the other. While the kits have been removed all of their abilities can still be found in chests which still add a special aspect to the game in my opinion. From what I have seen, a decent amount of people love the new Skywars on Java so I don't see it changing in the near future. Overall while kits are super fun to use in game I personally believe Skywars is good where it's at in terms of kits.

Posted May 25, 2021
    Tanish_ and traincar100 like this.
  5. I have thought about the idea a lot, at first I thought it would be really cool to have some kits on Bedrock, but I think it would make games a lot harder for new players and make them a lot less predictable. For some of us that are really good at PvP it can be really annoying when something of mostly chance happens and it makes us loose games that we would of won other wise. We don't need new features and glitches on Bedrock. THERES ENOUGH lol. I love it when you throw an ender pearl and it goes through what you through it at and goes to the side of an island. Really great

Posted May 25, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  6. Skywars with more kits indeed would be more fun but if you want the game to be balanced then i would not recommend adding more kits to the game.

Posted May 25, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  7. If more/new kits are denied for skywars, then maybe the old kit abilities could be put into the loot pool like on java?

Posted May 25, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  8. I feel like both that there should be more than one kit, but that it would remove the premise 9f the gaem, which is that everyone starts out equal.

Posted May 25, 2021
    traincar100 and Tanish_ like this.
  9. Disclaimer: I do not play Bedrock so everything that will be said in this reply applies strictly to Java Mineplex.
    Having said that, I do not feel the need to add more kits to the current Java Skywars.
    I read in the replies of this thread that there used to be kits, and then they were removed and the abilities from the kits were put in the chests for everybody to find.
    I think that this was implemented for a reason, which was to make the game fairer for everyone and give everyone a decently equal chance at winning the game.
    I do not think that adding kits would ruin the game, however, I personally like the fact that everybody has an equal chance of winning the game and I would prefer if it stayed that way. I completely understand why you would want to see kits added though.
    There is not much else to add on to this, I feel like the topic of this thread comes down to personal preference, and I hope that I elaborated on why I would personally like Skywars to stay the way that it is right now.
    Have a great day and thanks for the suggestion!

Posted May 26, 2021
    Tanish_ and traincar100 like this.