• 1863 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4442 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skywars bug...

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by queltaledinomeale, Aug 18, 2019.

1. you have not yet solved the bug after many of my posts. Eggs and snowballs...

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  2. Hello, we are going to need more information.

• If you are attempting to report a bug, please see https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/
    • If you are here to complain that a reported bug has not been resolved, I urge you to be patient. Your report has been seen and will be fixed when our Developers have been assigned to it.
    • If you are suggesting eggs and snowballs be removed, I disagree, and would like to see more reasoning behind this opinion.
    • If you would like more snowballs, again I would like to see more reasoning.

Let us know what this thread is attempting to discuss so we can help you out or get you the answer you're looking for!

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  3. All you can do is be patient, bedrock has many other major bugs to deal with. Continuing to post threads urging staff to fix the bug won't do anything.

Posted Aug 18, 2019
  4. this bug has been there for over a year...
    --- Post updated ---
    this bug has been there for over a year...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 19, 2019
  5. There are a lot of old bugs out there. Being patient still applies no matter the age of the bug.

Posted Aug 19, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
  6. You should explain the bug you are experiencing. It is hard to tell you what is wrong if you don't tell everyone what exactly the issue is that you're running in to.

Posted Aug 19, 2019
  7. What bug? Crying about a bug without explaining it, or reporting it in the right place is like running into a store and screaming "I need the item!" without telling anyone what the item is.

Posted Aug 19, 2019
    FluteVegetables and rexh17 like this.
  8. El error ocurre cuando hay más de 16 (huevos o bolas de nieve).

Posted Aug 19, 2019
  9. Translation: The error occurs when there are more than 16 of eggs or snowballs.

There still isn't an accurate description of what the issue is. If we knew more, we could help out more or direct you to the correct place to get help or gather support.

Posted Aug 19, 2019
    TheCreeper2019 likes this.
  10. I think the bug might have something to do with not being able to move the eggs or snowballs. I have experienced this, but i am not sure if it is the bug he is talking about due to lack of info, as many people previously said, and the fact that i don't really play skywars that often. this is also a problem with the super throwing tnt i have noticed.

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  11. I just end up not using projectiles because of the bug but games are still pretty easy to win without them. Generally people just sit on their island and die to world crumble or if they do leave their island late they have nothing so its a free kill

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  12. The bug these people are talking about is when using projectiles such as snowballs and eggs. If you throw the projectile it will not throw at all, as in no projectile entity is spawned when throwing. Some people suggest that this may be because a stack spawns with more than 16 of these projectiles. Essentially making them unusable.

Posted Aug 23, 2019