• 1683 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4262 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skywars bug...

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by queltaledinomeale, May 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. look at this bug, it's been a year and you haven't solved it yet ...

Posted May 10, 2019
  2. Hello! I recommend making a bug report on it! That’s the best way they can get around to fixing the bug. Have a good day!

Posted May 10, 2019
  3. If you don't know where you can report bugs, it's here

Posted May 10, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  4. This happens because Eggs and Snowballs only stack in 16s so when you try to put more than a stack of 16 in your inventory they don't work, if it's 16 or below you're good but anything above 16 you have to split to put it into your inventory

Posted May 10, 2019
  5. I remember you posted about this a few months ago and were redirected to the bug reports section then. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem it has been fixed yet. Our developers have a lot on their plates and are working hard to fix issues and push new content out as quickly as possible. This isn't a game breaking issue, so it likely doesn't have as high of a priority as some other problems that are on the server. All bugs submitted in reports are gathered though and will eventually be fixed. They aren't removed from the database until they have done so. It may just take a little time when it isn't something that is affecting the game dramatically.

I don't really think there's a fix for this at the moment, so we'll just have to wait until the issue can be fixed unfortunately. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to private message me.

Thread Locked

Posted May 12, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.