• 1480 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6594 Players Online
  • 5114 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skywars Bug [TNT Bug]

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by KuroTheVampire, Dec 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When you pick up the tnt, it stays in that slot and only that slot. You can't move it somewhere else OR even drop it. It stays there until you die or when the game ends completely.

Posted Dec 28, 2019
  2. Hello!
    I have been experiencing this glitch in Sky Wars for as long as I have been playing Mineplex. Yes, it is frustrating, but unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it until it gets fixed. I have adapted to this, and you can too. Basically, if you have a free slot in your inventory the TNT will automatically go there, if you have a free slot in your hotbar, the TNT will go there. You should be able to use the TNT once it is in your hotbar, if it is not, you are unable to use it. I suggest reporting the bug to fix this in the future.

Posted Dec 28, 2019
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  3. Hey!

My brother basically summed this glitch up. I have no idea if this is a known bug or not, but I know numerous people have been experiencing it. I’d advise you report it here, but for a quick fix: just collect the tnt when you have an open slot in your hot bar, and make sure it doesn’t go into your inventory.

If you have any more recurring questions, feel free to ask me! ~LT

Posted Dec 28, 2019
  4. bump

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  5. I'm going to lock the thread as a player violated the Necro Posting rule.

Thread locked > Thread has been necro-posted on and it breaks the necro-posting rule

Posted Feb 27, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.