• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6072 Players Online
  • 3182 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Skywars achievement

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by ProMaster_, Jul 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So with the new skywars update and the chaos it brought to the community, the achievement changes is something that was pretty good. However, if you already completed all the achievements like the wins and kills, it doesn't give you the rewards which is like over 100k in XP. Its unfair, players like myself who already completed it and got the really low rewards from the previous achievement and now we can longer claim these big prizes since we played the game and won games before the update. I feel like we should still be rewarded with the prizes of the new achievement changes/ additions.

Posted Jul 27, 2020
    Mitchy and Border like this.
  2. I noticed that as well, and I hope it's a bug. I really want to be rewarded with XP because I did grind the game in the past, and it's unfair not to get the XP I deserve. It just does not make sense for it to be that way.

Posted Jul 27, 2020
    Eqsa and ProMaster_ like this.
  3. I think with the new playstyle the achievements are harder to get, so they deserve more xp. But I agree cuz we never got the opportunity to redo them for the xp anyways.

Posted Jul 28, 2020
  4. Heyoo!

I understand your frustration with the lack of rewards, and I can tell you that this was something brought up in the testing for this update multiple times and Mopple said that it was not possible for how the achievements changed in terms of rewards and from a single completion to a tiered one. Because of this, I'm gonna be marking this thread as not planned and locking it since there doesn't need to be further discussion. It's very unfortunate, but there is sadly nothing that can be done about that at this time. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

Have a good day!

Posted Jul 28, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 28, 2020
    Looof likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.