• 1023 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10550 Players Online
  • 9527 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

skywar starter item

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by neo teo, Mar 14, 2021.

1. the starter island shouldnt always give you full iron armour and 1 special item, after a long time playing you could possibly get bored of the repetitive play, instead make it like 3/4 armour but with a lot of tool like water bucket , soup and bla bla and special item should not be in starter island. Next is the half middle island, in here there should be an ender pearl, enchanted iron armour and maybe diamond orbs and special item to bully who stay on their island. the middle island chest contains unenchanted diamond armour soup bow and stuff .this is an easy alteration and i think it would suit anyone playstyle

Posted Mar 14, 2021
  2. how about going back to v2

Posted Mar 15, 2021
    neo teo and MaybeMulti like this.
  3. I agree with this section, adding soup/water buckets and even possibly lava to the first island could make gameplay more exciting - maybe adding items such as fishing rods would be useful as well, just so it isn't the same every game, as you mentioned. For the special item, I personally don't see an issue with it being in the starter island as most of the time you're using it later in the game anyway. For example, the blaze rod - that places other players on fire so you most likely won't use that until you're in combat, so it wouldn't make a difference.
    This is already included on most maps. Depending on your game, you can usually find 1-2 enderpearls in the middle island along with enchanted armor. Special items are usually in these chests as well, again depending on the map.

Already added as well. There is always unenchanted diamond armour at mind as well as bows, soups and some special items.

Overall, I do like the idea for the starter island as it can make the games different and less repetitive however most of what you have mentioned is already implemented.

Posted Mar 15, 2021
    AaronIGN likes this.
  4. Yeah I agree, it should be random.

Posted Mar 27, 2021