• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10416 Players Online
  • 7526 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skyfall Bedrock

Discussion in 'Skyfall' started by parkourmaster94, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Please add back skyfall in mineplex bedrock

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    Nectarqenni likes this.
  2. Skyfall, along with many of the other games that were removed, was removed for very good reasons. The game was ultimately just too buggy, and didn’t really get a lot of players at all. These issues led to the downfall of it, and I can see these reoccurring if Skyfall were to be added back. I don’t think Mineplex has any plans of bringing back any of the removed games any time soon either. Plus, there are currently no Bedrock Developers, so this would take some time to implement.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  3. As @LT Tombstone 77 since Mineplex Bedrock edition has no current developers we are unable to add new features to the game until we hire more. Also, SkyFall was very buggy and laggy so it was very difficult to play. Furthermore if there was a floater or a hacker in your SkyFall game it made it impossible to win. Plus there usually were not a lot of players in SkyFall. As a result the game was removed and I do not think they will be adding it back at all or anytime soon.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  4. I don't believe there are any plans to add Skyfall back onto the server due to the sheer amount of bugs the game had and the lack of interesting ideas to branch off of it. As of when I am making this post, we do currently have one Bedrock developer, but this does not mean Skyfall will 100% be added back. There are other bugs that take priority, and these will be catered for first.

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  5. Skyfall was a game I personally enjoyed on Bedrock, and there wasn't anything like it on any other server. I see the issues pointed out by people above me, however I would be happy if it was brought back sometime in the future with bug fixes etc...

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  6. As I always say I am not a bedrock player. However, Skyfall was in Java and the game caused many issues.

In my opinion, the game wasn't even that fun and I don't think bedrock players would enjoy it all too much just like how some java players didn't either.

If it gets added my main concern isn't who would like the game, it's if the issues would be fixed. If the issues with Skyfall get fixed, this game could possibly happen in bedrock.

As far as I'm concerned, I doubt this game would be added to Bedrock in the first place, good luck with your suggestion though.

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  7. In have played skyfall while it was available on MPPE, and it wasn't near enjoyable, I know game development is by no means easy, as I do game dev myself in unity, but it was just horrific, the world would start rotting moments after you spawn, there were barely even any action! It was just people falling because there was barely any place to land.

Posted Aug 8, 2020
  8. I definitely miss Skyfall. I was really good at it and it was just ultimately a lot of fun. Unfortunately, there were a lot of bugs and other problems, so I understand why it was removed.

I did like how unique the game was, though! It's an amazing mix or technique, aim, and PVP.

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  9. Skyfall was a good game. However there were a few issues with the game that were not very enjoyable. One huge issue was that many players used to float at the very top of the map, and the only way to get rid of them was to try to use the speeder kit to hit them. Another issue was that you were unable to move elytras if you had them in your hot bar. If the game were to make a comeback, those issues should definitely be fixed first.

Posted Aug 9, 2020