• 653 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7112 Players Online
  • 6459 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skyblock

Discussion in 'SkyBlock Beta' started by PunkinMan113, Jan 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been wanting to play skyblock but haven't been able to play it due to maintenance. When do you guys think it will be ready?

Posted Jan 22, 2021
  2. Not for the foreseeable future, I recommend trying Survival if you are looking for a similar experience.

Posted Jan 24, 2021
  3. Hey! Unfortunately, there isn’t a specific time set for when Skyblock will make its return, sorry for the inconvenience. Like the player above me has said, in the meantime you're welcome to try out Survival if you are wanting to play something similar. If you haven’t already, you can always join the Mineplex Discord to keep up with any changes to the Bedrock platform; I'd assume any changes to Skyblock's status will be noted in #bedrock-changelog. You can join the Discord here: http://discord.mineplex.com/.

Since your concern has been addressed, I’ll go ahead and lock this thread. If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to message me or another staff member found here!

Thread Locked — Concern Addressed.

Posted Jan 26, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.