• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5187 Players Online
  • 5187 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SkyBlock server

Discussion in 'SkyBlock Beta' started by lceblasta, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Hey, was wondering if anyone could tell me when skyblock will be playable. I’ve gotten pretty bored of cake wars, sky wars, survival and multiple other games. There’s only one other server that has skyblock that works and it was fun at first but the quests too way to long to the point where I literally had to wait for stuff to grow and the timer was 12 hours. Overall point point it is I’m getting bored and would like to know when skyblock will be playable, and will it be playable with friends?

Posted Feb 9, 2021
    SmartGamer123 likes this.
  2. It's getting reworked, no other info because in it was super buggy and stuff. Sadly I would say several months but that's only my prediction.

Posted Feb 9, 2021
  3. It has been down for a few months and will be down for more, it was laggy and if there was a coop feature, it did not work.

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  4. It was the worst game mode I ever seen, hope they can make it better

Posted Feb 26, 2021
  5. Yes, skyblock is fun but it needs to have a coop function. If it is only solo like before it was shut down, nobody will play. Cubecraft has skyblock, and this needs to have something to make people come play it, not leave it because you cant play with friends.

Posted Feb 26, 2021