• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10669 Players Online
  • 7779 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Other] Skyblock Beta.

Discussion in 'Beta Game Testing Feedback' started by Lord Melae, May 4, 2020.

1. Having played a short while I have come to notice some bugs, it’s off, /reset does not reset your island state but in fact only clears inventory and resets chest, resetting does not respawn your tree which is required to begin collective Cobble stone and means you cannot progress. Upon resetting island state your chest resets, doing it again will keep the inventory of the chest and not reset which can be abused to create a source of food, which should not be possible along with an unlimited source of all the contents. In addition to this a believe it while be a little bigger since you can hardly fit a cobble stone generator into the island, Thankyou for reading this thread and of said developers find this, i hope I can continue to test this new addition and provide information to which improvements can be made

Kind regards, LORD melae

Posted May 4, 2020
  2. How to test Skyblock Beta?

Posted May 7, 2020
  3. Hi justice you can test only in bedrock server with knight + rank

Posted May 7, 2020
    JusticeDeBouwer likes this.
  4. Heyo,

You can report bugs at www.mineplex.com/bugs . QA will take a look and send it over to the devs, but gather some evidence if you can (if it’s relevant to the issue) and provide steps to replicate.

Posted May 7, 2020
  5. Skyblock beta doesn't save your progress. I play for an hour, use /hub because i'm bored, come back to Skyblock the next day and all my progress is gone. I play on my iPhone btw, in case that helps. I have tested this multiple times, all to the same result.

Posted May 11, 2020
  6. I don't know if you can necropost here but, how to get knight++?

Posted May 23, 2020
  7. Hey! I believe he means you need Knight rank or higher to be able to get into the test server for skyblock on Bedrock. Hope this helps!

Posted May 23, 2020
  8. Buy

Posted May 23, 2020
  9. Hello!

Thanks for creating this thread! Firstly, all issues which were mentioned on this thread about Skyblock are already known but sadly we have a lot of issues about that game and due to this fact probably should be to be re-coded entirely to be more stable. That's why this game is still in Beta. We can't really say when it's going to be fixed or/if a game will be re-coded but hopefully, it will happen sometime, it all depends on Bedrock server Development team.

Skyblock is really a great game concept to have which can be enjoyable for a lot of players. I so wish to see this game more stable which will work smoothly and be without issues.

Next time, if you noticed any issues, you should report them at mineplex.com/bugs-game where our amazing Quality Assurance team members will handle that. Also, don't forget to read this thread before submitting Bug Report. As for right now, these issues are known, so you may not report them.

I hope you got what I told for you! :happy:

Yeah, as it was told to be able to play on Skyblock on Bedrock server, you need to have rank Knight or higher which you can buy on the in-game store (click Mineplex Store button in the pause menu to access that while you are on Mineplex Bedrock) or by clicking here (if Knight rank).

Posted May 23, 2020
  10. So I recently applied for trainee and I was wondering when do you get op on your account

Posted May 23, 2020
    nerfguns3 likes this.
  11. If you’ve applied for Trainee, then it will take the Recruiters a bit to review your application and determine if they are going to accept or deny it. This may take up to 10 days. Once they’ve accepted it (assuming they have), then you’ll be invited to an interview over Discord. Assuming you’ve passed that, then on Saturday, when they announce new Trainees, you will be announced along with other Trainees. You will then be assigned a mentor and such, and a bit after that you will get your permissions along with your Trainee tag. Applying for the position does not guarantee that you will be accepted, or obtain the tag or “op”. ​

Posted May 23, 2020
    chickEnugget likes this.