• 525 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8963 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Sky block

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Plu, Sep 29, 2019.

Tags:
?

Would you want Skyblock featured in mineplex.

Poll closed Sep 30, 2019.
  1. Yes I like this idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No I just don't think it fits in mineplex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It's ok at least it's a idea :)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No I've had a bad with Skyblock time fallen off plenty of times and

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes just because:3

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Plu

Plu

Just a simple skyblock that takes up your whole day and add those crummy deals for the ability to fly around on your island for $20.00 Nah I like skyblock . . . please
    don’t do that micro
    transaction

I would like the idea of a good survival extension to the bedrock experience

Thank you,
    Plu

Posted Sep 29, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 29, 2019
  2. Yeah it sounds cool. I just don't really understand the basics. Will it have a shop, Money. Leaderboards.

Posted Sep 29, 2019
    Plu likes this.
  3. Plu

Plu

@georgesshaer whatever they’re into adding but that $20.00 deal I mentioned

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 29, 2019
  4. Heyo!

This personally I would love to see implemented onto bedrock, but my concern would be centered around how original this idea would be. I'm not sure if you mean just normal skyblock, or if it would be possible to add some sort of twist along with it? How will it be set up? I think your thread is lacking detail that would help determine these questions, but overall I would personally love to see a game like this implemented onto bedrock.

Overall, I am going to leave this at a +0 for now until more details are provided, but good idea you've got here. Have a nice day!

Posted Sep 29, 2019
    Plu likes this.
  5. Yoo,

Interesting idea, but I'm gonna have to disagree with it honestly. Like I do understand the appeal for skyblock and
    all buttttt

[​IMG]
    Mineplex already released this map on the marketplace, which to my knowledge did really well. I don't think it would be smart to have this map out and a released game. If Mineplex released some sort of prison type game, I think that could attract players. And they could make transactions for mining tools and buffs.

Thank you for the idea though!

Posted Sep 29, 2019
    Plu and Bunni like this.
  6. According to a lot of people specically Toycat whatever his name is they think that this marketplace content was a scam xD

Posted Sep 29, 2019
    Plu likes this.
  7. I'm going to disagree with this, we already have 2 survival type games and another one wouldn't be well and a waste imo.

Posted Sep 30, 2019
  8. I think skyblock would be a great addition to the games in bedrock, it has appeal and a lot of players on bedrock who have not played java may never have heard of bedrock or have the ability to play it. Of course the Mineplex dev team can add some unique elements to help it stand out etc. I don't really see a downside to at least consider adding it to the server.

Posted Sep 30, 2019
    Plu likes this.
  9. Plu

Plu

I understand and thanks for that but wouldn’t you like a version the server builders would easily be able to add with a modded world and a couple of blocks.maybe they could add crates where you get certain weapons. they may be able to make it not just a normal skyblock or just one like the ... *cough* hy-*cough*-pixel...java*pretends to clear throat*

• • •

Ok now where were we...oh-with way more defense or offense items.enchant diamond,gold,iron,and leather armor etc.
    What I’m saying is they can make way more levels , start off with the plain chest armor piece add custom enchanting enchanting to the armor or weapons and maybe a PvP to fight when you have the good loot

If you know what I mean because that is world
    Template this is a server we could have plugins

Thank you have a great day

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 30, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 30, 2019
  10. Hello!

While I would love to see a SkyBlock Gamemode join the list of our amazing games. I feel like SkyBlock just won't fit into the Mineplex Style of Games. A couple of months back the UIC (Update Ideas Crew) which is a community ran team started to work on the idea for SkyBlock. While we asked for feedback in the Bedrock Players Forums and Discord. We didn't get much feedback. Like I said at the start I would love to see a SkyBlock game added I think we should focus on updating all the games first.

~ Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian ~​

Posted Sep 30, 2019
    Plu likes this.
  11. Plu

Plu

Thank you for letting me know:)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 1, 2019
  12. Hi there, dont wanna discourage you but every time we suggest something they say its a great idea but they don't have the resources or it will be too laggy, so good luck and may the 1% of pure luck be with u

Posted Oct 2, 2019