• 529 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2613 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skittles' Giveaway 1

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by SkittlesTM, Oct 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, it's great to see that you're doing these giveaways..

IGN(Yours or someone else?): TheProTroller

Current Rank: Legend

Favorite Mineplex Game: Super Smash Mobs

Why do you want to win? I joined Mineplex around mid-2015 and I've been playing the server ever since. About a couple months after joining Mineplex I bought the Hero rank, a couple of Mythical crates later and I luckily won the Legend rank from a Mythical crate. I've had the same rank for about 4 years now and I feel like it would be great if something changed but I'm not too concerned with my rank that I'll actually buy an upgrade but it would be amazing if I won this giveaway.. :)

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  2. IGN(Yours or someone else?): P_anda

Why do you want to win? I want to win due to the fact that I've been dedicated to Mineplex for a very long time and I'm always helping out friends with whatever they may need!

Have a good day!

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  3. IGN: spookiduck

Current Rank: Titan

Favorite Mineplex Game: Cakewars (Prefer Duos)

Why do you want to win?:
    If I do win I would want you to give it out to a charity. I wouldn't want a rank upgrade when you have that money/rank upgrade to do something great inside of this world.

-dcuk

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  4. Hey!
    This is super kind of you! I'd love to enter this giveaway for a friend!

IGN: Mr_Salad1
    Current Rank: Ultra
    Favorite Game: Micro Battles
    Why do you want to win? My friend has always enjoyed Mineplex and I'd love to surprise him with a rank upgrade!

Again, thank you so much for hosting this!

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  5. IGN(Yours or someone else?): Plqzma

Current Rank: Eternal

Favorite Mineplex Game: Cakewars

Why do you want to win? I really need to get some new particles but I'm not the type of guy to pay for it so this is really nice of you to offer all of us a way to get something for free!

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  6. I heard this was the place where the giveaway to win free Skittles is. I'm personally more of an M&M's fan, but it's very cool that you are giving away free candy. Very awesome that you are sharing!!

IGN: MCCharity

Current Rank: Builder

My Favorite Mineplex Game: Mavericks Master Builders

Why do you want to win? I want to taste the rainbow.

Posted Oct 17, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 17, 2019
    SkittlesTM, powh and Hilly like this.
  7. As the person above stated, it is very kind of you to give away some candy for free :D Sharing is caring.. So as you stated in your statement abt how we should form our statement to win this giveaway I will be so nice and follow it..

IGN: powh

Current Rank: Builder (I already got colour splash so winning an old chest would be a lovely accomplishment too!)

My fav Mineplex Game: Well, I think for this I have to go with Area 51 Raid

Why I want to win: Why I want to win is basically because I love candy.. Especially if its free Skittles :D

~powh

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    SkittlesTM likes this.
  8. bad no touchie it mine shoooooooooooooo cash me outside if you got problems ahEm i'll spit in ur face dont try me

quakc -dcuk

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  9. howdy fellow epic gamer

what’s my ign? Shucks mate you only had to ask once it’s: MitHilman

what’s my current rank? Lmao: eternal

Favorite mineplex game: super smash mobs but I get triggered a lot so it’s also a game I hate the most

why do I want to win? Well as a previously stated statement stated stating their thankfulness to you and how you stated in a previously stated statement that you would buy someone a gift out of the generosity of your heart, it is only suitable that someone like myself who has just stated a statement of stature should win a lil something, but also if someone else is more deserving that’s totally cool too. Pretty dope you’re even doing this since I think you’re the only one I’ve seen do it befor.

Posted Oct 17, 2019
    powh likes this.
  10. Hello and thank you for hosting this giveaway! :)

IGN: JTen1O8
    Current Rank: Member
    Favourite Mineplex Game: Probably either Draw my Thing or Mixed Arcade
    Why do you want to win?
    I would like to win because I have played on Mineplex since 2015 and I still don't have a rank. Having a rank would just be nice and make my experience playing on the server more enjoyable. Again, thank you for hosting this giveaway, best of luck to everyone! :)

[​IMG]

Posted Oct 17, 2019
  11. IGN(Yours or someone else?): veei

Favorite Mineplex Game: Cake Wars

Why do you want to win?
    I am entering for a friend because they are an avid mineplex player and I know they will appreciate it when they win a rank. Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  12. IGN(Yours or someone else?): Meshq

Favorite Mineplex Game: Cake Wars

Why do you want to win?
    I'd really like to win this Giveaway.Titan rank would give me some things I can't do with Legend Rank, but I'm unlucky, so I don't think I'll win .. Good luck everyone, thanks for hosting this giveaway! :)

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  13. (Entering for someone else)
    IGN: FireBladeAlex

Current rank: Hero

Favorite Mineplex game: Idk

Reason I want to win: He should have a rank upgrade.

Posted Oct 18, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 20, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  14. Heyo!

I won't be entering but I'd like to say thank you for doing this. You are so kind for giving back to the community, and I respect you so much for that. Giveaways are an awesome thing and I hope to see more. Anyways, best of luck to those who are entering!

Posted Oct 18, 2019
    FluteVegetables and SkittlesTM like this.
  15. Hello!

Thanks for hosting this giveaway and giving back to the community. It's really appreciated.

I'd like to enter my little brother:

IGN: DontLookAtMyName
    Current rank: Titan
    Favourite Mineplex game: Champions or SSM
    Why I want to win: He's always asked me to buy him a rank upgrade. Even though I know he's joking most of the time I think it'd be cool to see his reaction to getting eternal.

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  16. Hello!
    IGN: TotalTelemetry

Favorite Game: That would have to be "Champions"

Why I want to win: I would like to help my friends get into games, without having to wait forever. :)

I also wanted to say, Thank you for this chance!

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  17. IGN(Yours or someone else?):OkIBelieveYou

Favorite Mineplex Game: Snake

Why do you want to win? I don't know

Posted Oct 18, 2019
  18. My IGN: Evira_Violent

Why do you want to win(?): Because the rank price is quadrupled by my country's currency ;-;

Posted Oct 18, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  19. OOOO! Nice giveaway, Ill try my luck on this one!

IGN(Yours or someone else?): EnderCreeperJack

Current Rank: Trainee(I'll take Color Splash)

Favorite Mineplex Game:SSM

Why do you want to win? I actually always wanted the Color Splash. I love the rainbow colors and aesthetic parts of the game, and it just looks really cool in general. I have Rainbow Armor in the lobbies(Disco Set) and just need more Rainbow in my life haha.

Posted Oct 19, 2019
  20. IGN:
    Pyratie

Current Rank:
    ULTRA

Favorite Mineplex Game:
    My favorite Mineplex game is Speed Builders. I love Nano Games too.

Why do you want to win?
    I want to see if I have enough luck to win a rank in Giveaways section. Also, I'll be happy to use /report as a Hero. Having extra cosmetics is also fun to get. Good luck to everyone and me :)

Posted Oct 19, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 19, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.