• 676 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7757 Players Online
  • 7081 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skins not showing?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Blep, Mar 10, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is anyone else having problems seeing skins? I can see other peoples skins in the hub/lobbies but when I go into a game mode they don't show up. Just wondering if this is a mineplex or microsoft issue. :)

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  2. i think its mojangs issue / microsoft, its not just u.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  3. but this only seems too happen on MP

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  4. Hey there @Blep!

This seems to be a common issue, and I have firsthand experienced it myself as well. I have personally reached out to one of our lovely Quality Assurance Members to inform them of this issue and it will definitely be looked into. For me, relogging seemed to fix the issue, however, some additional things I can suggest looking into involves checking your settings. Go to settings in the pause menu >> Go to Profile >> Toggle "Only Allow Trusted Skins" and Relog to see if that helps resolve the issue of not being able to see other skins. This option can be very buggy, and toggling it sometimes helps resolve the issue in just seeing Steve skins.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  5. Thanks For The Solution

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  6. Its just mineplex, no fix till they fix it. This has happened many times, and once all skins became white. Just wait for the fix. It took 4 months for the white skin one to be fixed, so id say get used to it. What's annoying is it does not fix the small skin issue, those appear fine for me. The skins we dont want are the only ones that work.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  7. Ok, tysm for the reply :>

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 10, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  8. Absolutely, did it end up working?

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  9. Unfortunately no :< but thanks for trying to help :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 10, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  10. Just got a response back from Quality Assurance and there seems to be a bug with the newer version of Minecraft being used on Mineplex. The skin bug will be forwarded/looked into shortly and I apologize about the inconvenience! I hope this is resolved soon! If you happen to experience any more bugs in-game moving forward, please collect evidence and submit a bug report here. If you haven’t done so already, I would also suggest reading the Official Bug Report Guide, which covers everything you need to know about submitting a bug report efficiently and properly. With the issue being forwarded and actively reviewed, I’m going to go ahead and lock this thread at this time. If you have any further questions and/or concerns, please reach out to me!

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.