• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11516 Players Online
  • 8626 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skin competitions

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Kb17, Jul 31, 2020 at 1:26 PM.

Tags:
  1. Now see when I’m bored I would love to go on to a nice skin competition but I recently found out that almost all of them just pick female skins as the winners every time now see here and there there might be a really awesome male skin but most of the time it’s female skins now what I’m thinking is we just delete creative. There is nothing good that I’ve seen come from it. Prove me wrong.

Or we could be able to report rooms now see that’s a good idea we could have report room so we can say hey this room is being low key kinda rude so that it could be takin down

Posted Jul 31, 2020 at 1:26 PM,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jul 31, 2020 at 2:07 PM
  2. This is a great idea! We may host a skin competition as an unofficial event so stay tuned and watch out for that! <3

Posted Jul 31, 2020 at 9:53 PM
  3. ~Thread Moved to Bedrock Ideas

Heya! Sorry, I'm a bit confused by what you're originally suggesting. While I'm not too familiar with Bedrock, as I'm a Java player, I'm having a hard time understanding how skins relate to the creative. Regarding your report room idea, while this isn't necessarily a feature you're free to easily report any rude players by gathering sufficient evidence and creating a report at mineplex.com/reports . Additionally, I would recommend reading through the Reporting Guide prior to submitting one as it provides a bit more detail. On top of this, in the Mineplex Discord there is a channel where you are able to submit reports through there. To join that, head to discord.mineplex.com and you'll be prompted to verify yourself after you join. Then, there's a channel called #report-players that will have more information regarding that format in there.

Feel free to respond and clarify your suggestion to me, apologies as I'm just having a hard time understanding the first point!​

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 1:47 AM
  4. I really don't think that reporting the people or the room would be necessary unless they are actually being rude and breaking Mineplex's rules. Having staff have to respond to these reports takes time and resources away from more pressing issues so I'm gonna have to say -1.

I understand that it's unfair and I know exactly what you mean by girl skins always win and it is indeed frustrating, but all I can suggest is that you set up your own skin comp and judge it fairly. But I really do feel you on this issue. A cute girl skin and a flower crown will top anything sadly.

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 4:57 AM