• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sketchy Players In Block Hunt

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by VenomousRoyalty, Apr 10, 2019.

1. VenomousRoyalty

VenomousRoyalty

The purpose of this thread is to not report them, but to make sure other players are aware of them.

Here is a list of sketchy players (cheaters, hackers, etc)
    - These are potentially cheaters, hackers, etc
    -The number of * I give beside name means how sketchy they are
    -10 *'s means they are 100% cheater (or hacked account/shared account where someone was cheating on.
    -So technically, not all of these players are cheaters as some might just be used by other people)

Aidan_William **
    BadKittee **********
    __h_ ***
    ComradeSaiden **********
    Gastrointest **********
    BaeCan *********
    THEJAGAR **********
    lemur_junior ****
    PFnoLonger ***
    Koenigsegg_Agera *****
    jeero09 **
    tony3348 **********
    BirbinaBowl ***

Posted Apr 10, 2019,
    Last edited Apr 15, 2019 at 7:15 AM
  2. Jaekub

Jaekub

Siempre puedes reportar a estos jugadores en Mineplex.com/report

Posted Apr 10, 2019
  3. ZeldarinaX

ZeldarinaX

As you are an eternal rank you can just /report them in-game, or you could use /a, or you could, as Jaekub says, report them here using Mineplex.com/report.

Posted Apr 11, 2019
  4. VenomousRoyalty

VenomousRoyalty

The purpose of this thread is to not report them, but to make sure other players are aware of them and to keep a close eye on them so that they are more likely to be reported.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 11, 2019
  5. MlNTY

MlNTY

Hi!
    While I know you seem annoyed by players who don't play normal, it's best you just report them yourself. Putting names here for awareness does not solve anything, rather not efficiently. They may have been dealt with before you posted this. Seeing as every player, including you, has the ability to report any player(s) by just clicking here, or using the in-game /report since you're an Eternal. Also, you can contact staff in-game via StaffRequest (do /com StaffRequest and click the invitation icon) or lobbies in /a (mostly Lobby-1) if you suspect a person hacking. In the future, I suggest you advocate for yourself on reporting suspicious people instead of making others do it for you. In reality, advocating will play a huge role in your life, so don't waste this opportunity. If you have any other questions or want to friend me, feel free! Have a nice day!
    ~ Cheers!​

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 8:41 PM
  6. Acerna

Acerna

If you claim they are 100% hacking or almost, then you should probably report them. It is better to have a mod check if they are hacking than to just have suspicions and ignore it when they might be hacking.

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 8:48 PM
  7. VenomousRoyalty

VenomousRoyalty

LOL I am not saying I am lazy and won't be reporting them myself and having other people do it for me. I am saying that I want other players to be aware as well since I won't always be online.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 7:13 AM
  8. Trunks

Trunks

What about me? :(((

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 12:19 PM
  9. Acerna

Acerna

You want to be marked upon as sketchy?

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 2:48 PM