• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11550 Players Online
  • 8660 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skeleton Horse is probably the most broken kit.

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Tranquil1ty, Jun 5, 2020.

1. This is the 69420th time it's been mentioned....

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    AtLeastYouTried, Crash and aaawesome like this.
  2. Well you can just triple jump over the bone rush then super squid through the kick

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    aaawesome likes this.
  3. You can’t triple if they use it to punish your landing.

Posted Jun 21, 2020
  4. And then they will bone rush you into their deadly bones which do around 1-2 hearts per bone And then rekick you if you even try to counter attack... And on top of that every successful hit you land will dig your grave as that is another bone to get smashed into after the now 5-6 second recharge is done as the CD starts on use and not after

Posted Jun 21, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 21, 2020
    _NameTag_ likes this.
  5. I entirely agree with your point as we all know Blaze is easily 2nd most annoying kit in the entire pvp section of Mineplex with armor shredding inferno and nearly invulnerable firefly. But the reason it is the 2nd biggest pain to fight is the firefly's recharge speed. Similar to bone rush you can run for a few seconds and then spam your abilities so hard that you can have 1/2 a hand and 1 brain cell and yet still obliterate players whom grind hard lobbies with 1k+ wins with ease OR recover if hit off even after the abilities were baited or used unless it is a water map. And better yet because of the kb from every ability melee is usually only and option in the 3.5 second(average 1.5 second reaction time after ur screen shaking and being knocked around) opening you receive between attacks.(Not including recovery or death by void) In which as well as noted you will be slammed even harder than the first 6 heart combo with the deadly bones and the player's already lowered health. Abilities of yours may also be exhausted by slower more balanced recharges or using them on the running skorse.

Posted Jun 21, 2020
  6. You can if you bait the bone rush first, if they bone kick you when you land just super squid to recover.

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    aaawesome likes this.
  7. This isn’t true that it doesn’t real much damage, horse can melee through the bone rush which the combo of this can kill in one bone rush from 10 hearts if executed correctly. I will say tho that when I’m not using spider, wolf is a much bigger annoyance in most lobbies.

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    aaawesome likes this.
  8. You shouldn’t have to bait out an ability, and use your recovery just to approach. And with bone rushes relativity short CD you have a small window of time to inflict damage. However, fighting most bone horses is pretty easy, as they typically don’t know how to left click.

Posted Jun 21, 2020

9. With most kits, the recovery is the best approach option. Batwave acts as a shield, blink can teleport you to your opponent, flame dash, and firefly both deal damage as you approach. And baiting is just part of the game, nothing you can do about that.

Posted Jun 26, 2020
  10. i agree horrible class that horrible people use

Posted Jun 27, 2020
  11. I don't even understand why this is a subject of debate. Anyone with multiple brain cells can use Bone Horse and expect reasonable results.

Deadly bones needs to be removed.
    The bones on Bone Rush need to despawn sooner (using it force people off cliffs and cancelling their recovery/double jump is fairly common)

I think those two changes would keep the low skill floor of the kit and allow less skilled players to not get annihilated, but make the kit less of a pain to fight.

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  12. Bone pony will require conscious thought to use most effectively now -G.I. doc statement. It sounds very promising so let's wait for that.

Posted Jun 30, 2020
  13. it's just a game dude, I would not go as far as to call them horrible people

Posted Jun 30, 2020
  14. Skeletal horse main personality traits:

Lazy, always wants to take the easy way out. Prefers to sit around rather than working.

Posted Jun 30, 2020
    Mitchy and AtLeastYouTried like this.
  15. once again, work on your sense of humor

Posted Jul 1, 2020
    AtLeastYouTried likes this.
  16. This just happened

I go into a game and there's some annoying kid with 1k wins who mains skelly horse. I'm trying to kill it and all this guy will ever do is run or camp or hide in back of walls. It's pathetic. I hate to say that I died to this guy for 2 games, but my squid just couldn't handle it. You literally can't play offensively against a player like this because you literally can't. You have to hit and run every time, otherwise you will just be slammed off an island or have half or more of your life ripped out of you because bone rush + bone kick. And then the horse goes back behind the wall. And you can't regen either, because the horse will also. So you have to jump in and attack, again. But the horse is still hiding. And this time, it dodges and you don't get away in time. And you certainly can't play defensively either because this guy will literally never go after you unless you're already fighting someone else. The sad thing is, I've been able to beat this player easily in the past, multiple times. I guess he's just finally mastered the arts of the horse.

Let me just say that if you have 1k wins then you should have enough experience to know that horse is way too OP. But I think this freeloader child just wants free wins to cancel out his 2k losses.

I hate to rant, but this is actually the last straw.

Posted Jul 4, 2020
    Nephili and Tranquil1ty like this.