• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12217 Players Online
  • 9327 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Skeleton Horse is probably the most broken kit.

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Tranquil1ty, Jun 5, 2020.

1. I'll make this short since I can get my point across quickly. Bone rush is OP, I think we all know that, and I just played a game where a bone kick sent me over 50 blocks away from the map.

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    Nephili, Polar8, aaawesome and 3 others like this.
  2. It is in pubs. This is due to the bone rush plus melee combo able to do 5-10 hearts consistently, combined with the bone kick and deadly bones makes it extremely broken. And on top of this, it has the best smash crystal in the game. Most horse players try to stall for the smash which can consistently take 2 stocks off with little effort. It’s a broken mess and the kit itself needs to be completely reworked.

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    Octex, aaawesome, potatoe36 and 5 others like this.
  3. I wouldn't say it is the most broken kit, but I do think the cooldowns on both abilities need to be increased or the damage needs to be decreased.

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    pinfoil and _NameTag_ like this.
  4. Its more broken in teams than it is in solo ssm since if 2 teams fight a single horse can bone rush and sometimes kill everyone

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    Octex and myeongil like this.
  5. The cooldowns for both abilities are 8 seconds just dodge them lol

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    sneebsnob likes this.
  6. I think that wolf is more broken, but skelly horse is outrageously broken too. It's one of the most annoying kits to fight because of high kb and high dmg. It takes no skill especially because most horse mains I've ever seen just camp and hide for the whole game and it's a real chore to be able to hit them, let alone kill them. Not only that but most horse mains are trashy to other players

I dont think you realise how their attacks work

Posted Jun 5, 2020
    Octex, Tranquil1ty and Mitchy like this.
  7. You can just bait our their bone rush and knock them into the void. Bone kick is also easy to fake out.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  8. Which do you think is the most broken then and why?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 6, 2020
  9. The problem is the cooldown is active while they are using the ability. So while they fly around doing 5-6 hearts with their bone rush for 3 seconds its already recharging. That means they can just run or camp for 5 seconds and then kill you.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
    Octex likes this.
  10. Then MP should make the CD not active while the ability is used.

Posted Jun 7, 2020
    Octex likes this.
  11. It doesn't matter if you dodge it or not because the horse is still going to run away right after using an attack. Also the horse can still go to you when it's using bone rush, making it hard and really annoying to dodge

Posted Jun 7, 2020
    Octex likes this.
  12. Hey!
    I personally do think as of right now, the Skelton Kit does need adjustments because it is very OP at the moment. However, I don't think the Bone Rush is the problem, I think it's the amount of cool down time it has like @Pizzazilla mentioned. I think if the amount of cool down time was increased, this kit wouldn't be so OP because players wouldn't be able to spam others with the Bone Rush. I think 8 seconds is way to fast for a cool down compared to the other kits, I would suggest maybe 15 seconds or a few more.

Overrall, I would suggest adding more cool down time to the kit so player's can't spam the Bone Rush.

Posted Jun 7, 2020
    Polar8 and TrullyRose like this.
  13. 15 seconds would be way too long. They need to make the cd start when bone rush ends.

Posted Jun 8, 2020
    JamesIsTaken and Octex like this.
  14. And they need to make bones not yeet you down into the void.

Posted Jun 8, 2020
    Mitchy likes this.
  15. May I also suggest reducing skeleton horse regeneration rate? I notice that most of them run and clean but reducing regen means that they can do this less often and skilled players can take advantage of this. The nerf won't hit too hard either as armor is almost that of cow another slightly op kit due to its high armor and speed.

Posted Jun 8, 2020
    Crash likes this.
  16. But the kick is hard to hit tho

Posted Jun 11, 2020
  17. The kick isn’t the most broken part of the kit

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Octex likes this.
  18. Nah, I don't think skelly horse is op enough to demand a nerf. Battles between high level individuals tend to close the gap of a kits inherent strength and then its just a matchup game of what kits beat others. For instance, squid hard counters skelly horse, and horse hard counters wolf.

I do however think that skelly horse is the most powerful kit for its required skill.
    I've played against high level skeleton horse one tricks with thousands of wins that play very poorly and can only stay back whilst other people fight, perform their combo hopefully killing someone, then back out and wait again. Newer players can also play skelly horse and consistently do rather well since its simply strong at base disregarding game knowledge or skill.

Posted Jun 20, 2020
  19. Horse can counter squid as SS only blocks the bone spike leaving the squid venerable to bone kick.

Posted Jun 20, 2020
    Mitchy likes this.
  20. I think that Skeleton Horse can be broken sometimes. However, the skeleton horse uses a lot of knockback, but not so much damage. They could change bone rush a little bit and I have to admit, this kit used to annoy me quite a bit.

Over time, you do get used to the kit though. I hope there will be some kind of change to suit your needs though and hopefully you experience better when you're playing SSM.

Thanks for sharing and stay safe!

Posted Jun 20, 2020