• 1587 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8164 Players Online
  • 6577 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sir Sheep's needed buff and fixes

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Gh0styGhost, May 8, 2020.

1. Okay, so I think we all know that when you use wooly rocket you don't get a recharged double jump. This is pretty annoying sometimes because if it actually worked I would stay alive more often.
    Another thing to improve is sheeps armor. Considering how big the hitbox is and how little the armour is, it just doesn't work. Spider and skeleton have smaller hitboxes and more armor.
    Another thing to consider is how much damage static laser does fully charged. At full charge it only does one heart of damage. Compare this to chicken missiles 3 and a half hearts. I also think that if you hit someone with it that you should have it recharged.
    Also, the smash crystal does not work what so ever. I used it and it didn't even give me regen.

Overall, sheep is a bad kit to use considering its bad armor for its big hitbox, its many bugs from smash crystals to not getting a recharged double jump, and its lack of damage for a fully charged static laser. It is not worth grinding to get 100 free kit wins and all the other achievements.

Devs, if you read this please work on an SSM update, as balance changes and many other bugs are needed to be made and fixed.

Posted May 8, 2020
    Deodath likes this.
  2. Going to @Hillly because he plays this kit extremely good, better than most people playing other kits.

Yes, wooly rocket is glitched and doesn't give you a double jump because it used to allow you to fly. It can still be a really good ability if you can land it. The extremely high kb is useful to kill people early on.

I don't find the hitbox a problem, it's supposed to be a ranged kit. The mobs hitbox doesn't count with things such as arrows anyways, only the player hitbox does. If you're pvping as a Sheep you're doing something wrong.

I mean damage is different for static laser also depends on the kit you're fighting, I'm sure for the kit that got hit was one with higher than average defense, and even then static laser is more or less a knockback based ability over damage You also shouldn't be comparing it to chicken missile, two completely different abilities that have different ways of being used, I highly disagree with it being recharged once it hits someone, as that would lead to it being much more easy to camp.

Smash crystal doesn't work and I'm happy, make all smash crystals not work.

Like any other kit Sheep is good if you play it right, Of course the recovery throws it off, but in no means is it a bad kit. It is great against specific kits and bad against others is what you fail to realize I feel like.

Posted May 8, 2020
    Gh0styGhost and Hillly like this.
  3. I was a Sheep main in 2017 and it's not a bad kit.
    Try this: Wool mine -> Explode the enemy in the air -> Hit the enemy with static laser
    I used this strategy alot since I never missed a static laser, but now I miss like everytime.

Another combo (close range): Double jump -> wool mine under you -> Wooly rocket -> Explode
    I also used this alot.

Posted May 8, 2020
  4. Hi, I'm known as the best sheep player in ssm (mostly cause not many people play sheep lul) and I agree with most of these, however I don't think it should get more armor because sheep is already a great runner kit. With a hit scan laser that does tons of knockback and a mine that does tons of damage, it's easy to run with sheep which is pretty annoying to deal with, so more armor will just improve sheep's ability to run.

Posted May 8, 2020
  5. Sheep isn't good at running. A good running kit would be spider. Also I don't believe you have even unlocked sheep due to you being level 5

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 8, 2020
  6. my main account was banned also just because spider is better than sheep at running doesnt mean sheep is bad at running.

Posted May 9, 2020
  7. 1v1 me or @HushMyChild I'd like to see how good you actually claim to be

Posted May 10, 2020
  8. Okay. I mean I've beaten you before but if you want another try then sure

Posted May 10, 2020
  9. 1vs1 me
    Also 1vs1 me

Posted May 10, 2020