• 3867 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12305 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Simple Mineplex Personal Banner

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by iKarambit, Jul 11, 2019.

?

Is it alright?

1. Sure

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Just uploaded my new banner!

I went with the simplest design I could think of, just to get my old banner out!

Time: 20 Minutes
    Program(s): Photoshop CS6

Here's the link!

https://imgur.com/a/DtWnSNt

Or check my profile! Maybe follow me while you're there ;) ![​IMG]

Posted Jul 11, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 11, 2019
    Hunter and Citrin like this.
  2. Hey!

That banner is honestly better than anything I could ever do in Photoshop CS6. I made my current banner in Photoshop and I had to google how to change the font and size. It was a mess. Personally, I'm a better video editor than picture. But you my friend, you've got a talent with that if it only took you 20 minutes. It genuinely looks great.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
    iKarambit likes this.
  3. Thank you, Citrin! If I may ask, what video editing software do you use? Do you have a lot of experience with it at all?

I personally use Sony Vegas 13, a 5 year old program haha!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 11, 2019
  4. I use Sony Vegas 14. Prepare to cringe, but I used to do a lot of mood edits on social media and I spent about 2 months learning the program before I actually produced my own videos. Of course, they were short because it's on social media, and this was around a year ago, but I'm sure if I tried to actually edit another video I could get the hang of all the transitions, effects, etc. quite easily. I used to also use After Effects but in my opinion that's a lot more complex to learn, so I mostly stuck with Sony Vegas.

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  5. Haha, I remember when Vegas 14 came out! I remember thinking it looked so clean and the changes to the Velocity really amazed me. I also remember people telling me it was super different and they preferred SV13. Feel free to private message me your @ I'll drop a follow!

OP OP
  6. I really love this <3 you should really do commissions! Id love to see more from you

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  7. Thank you so much!

I've never thought about commissions because I didn't think I'd get any sales haha!

OP OP
  8. Sorry, I would give you the @ but I already deleted the account...

Posted Jul 11, 2019
  9. F

OP OP
  10. It looks really nice! You could definitely add a 3D Extrusion to give it more of a kick to the eye. Photoshops 3D section is that bad and I'm made loads of nice pieces using it. Other than that amazing banner it looks really good.

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  11. thank you, i never learned photoshop’s 3d section tbh. i went straight to c4d

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 14, 2019
  12. Hey!
    This banner is amazing! I love the spooky effect in it! I would not call it simple, rather amazing!

Posted Jul 14, 2019
  13. Thank you :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 14, 2019