• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Signature Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by xGetRektedx, Feb 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! I’m going to be giving three random players a signature for the forums. I’ve decided to do another giveaway, because I’ve noticed that lots of players don’t have any signatures, so I thought I could make them one.
    You may enter by listing your current ranks for both platforms, and you must also provide a reason of why you should win the giveaway.
    Example:

The giveaway will end February 14th!
    Good luck to all who enter!

Posted Feb 6, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  2. Heyo!
    It's very nice of you to make this giveaway and put your time in helping the community! I admire people that do this and it's nice to see you doing it too! I won't be entering, since I already have a signature. But once again, I appreciate you doing these! Good luck to all who enter, and to all who enter, good luck!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Feb 7, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  3. Heyy!

First of all, I would like to thank you for doing this giveaway for the community. I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate this. I won't be entering as I only have one rank now haha, however, I'd just like to commend you on your contribution and work. Keep it up!

Kind regards,
    -Dac

Posted Feb 7, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  4. Heyo!

That signature looks super cool! I really like how you did all your ranks and like every 3 seconds a new rank appears! This looks super cool and its gets me really excited to see who wins and see the final product of it! Though I won't be entering as I already have a really cute signature that I love so much! Thanks for doing this though!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 7, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  5. Hello, I like that you're giving ranks to others. Which is very kind of you. Respect. I was wonder if I can join into the giveaway. I currently don't have any rank and I play Mineplex everyday. It will really make my year. Thank you for giving everyone an opportunity for a rank.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  6. Hello. I’m sorry to give false enthusiasm, but unfortunately, this is not a rank giveaway. I apologize for the confusion and inconvenience of this. Please make sure to read through all threads carefully before replying to them; just a heads up, thank you!
    (NOTE: If you would, however, like a signature, you may enter in this giveaway, mindful of the fact that it is not a rank prize.)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 7, 2020
  7. Oh. I'd like to enter the giveaway then. But what's a signature?(In this) And what does it do?

Posted Feb 7, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  8. Ign Java: Daneli1 Rank: Ultra
    Ign Bedbrock: Eli20098 Rank: none
    I should win this giveaway since I am really bored and I want to feel the happiness in my heart if I win.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  9. A signature is something that appears at the bottom of your message. For example, mine is "they don't know what you've been through" in different colors.As for what it does, really not much. It can inform people on who you are, maybe it'll have a quote in it, or some fun facts about yourself, etc., and you can include whatever you want in it, as long as it doesn't break the rules ^-^

You can go to https://www.mineplex.com/account/signature to set a signature :)

Posted Feb 7, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  10. Hey there.

This is very kind of you to do this, and I’d love to enter!

Bedrock:
    IGN: OnceSpoken

If I won this giveaway, I’d be filled with overwhelming happiness in my sweet little heart. The fact that you are willing to take time out of your day is so kind, and I applaud you for that. A signature would look more professional as well. Good day to you all!

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  11. Yo! You must be good at art!

Bedrock (never use anymore RIP):
    IGN: ICDTS07

Java:
    IGN: MudkipLover2005

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  12. Bedrock: /

IGN: /

Java:

IGN: Oxygenous

Posted Feb 12, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  13. The numbers generated were 1, 3, and 4! The winners are MudkipLover2005, OnceSpoken, and Agent_Bird6087! Once I create the signatures I'll PM them to you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 14, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.