• 849 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8815 Players Online
  • 7966 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Side server

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by qxtz, Apr 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A lotta people want the old survival mode back and its driving staff crazy. Hows about the idea of an side server in survival 17 where all new anti cheat plugins are taken down and we get our "illegals" back. I think its just fair and no one will mind an "anarchy" side server.
    What are your ideas, what do you thinm about this idea.

Posted Apr 10, 2021
    MaybeMulti and thawazp like this.
  2. That sounds like a good compromise to me and if it’s really popular maybe expand from there but at least all of the players who love survival will have somewhere to play and a reason to get on, rather than leave (though older players don’t seem very welcome these days), it would bring lots of players back and build things/have fun as a community again like how it used to be

Posted Apr 10, 2021
    MaybeMulti and qxtz like this.
  3. Hey!

For now we are not looking into this idea. We had to spend developer time removing and disabling item spawning. Allowing item spawning just really doesn't sound like a good option as we would have to spend more dev time on adding it back. We had removed item spawning due to it being an unfair advantage. Item spawning is against the rules on our server, and by removing our Anti-Cheat on one specific survival server, we would be encouraging others to break rules, which isn't something we want to be doing. This would also just really cause more harm than good. For these reasons, I'm going to be marking this idea as not planned and lock this thread

Thread Locked - Marked as Not Planned

Posted Apr 11, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 12, 2021
    rilau likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.