• 3446 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13092 Players Online
  • 9646 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Should there be a Egg Hunt for Bedrock this year?

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Styxkiller03, Mar 30, 2020.

?

Should there be an Egg Hunt for Bedrock?

Poll closed May 11, 2020.
  1. Yes!! I love hunting 30 eggs for a Noble Crate! I can save my shards!

83.3%
  2. No! I don't care about Egg Hunts for a Noble Crate I can just buy amplifiers for shards.

16.7%
  1. I would love an Egg Hunt this year on bedrock! Instead of playing games, some people enjoy hunting for eggs, presents whatever it is that the player is trying to get for a Noble Crate. What do you think?

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    MC_Minium likes this.
  2. I personally don't play Bedrock often, but I think this sounds like a nice implementation. Maybe it could come with a custom crate specific to the event though? +1

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Styxkiller03 likes this.
  3. I don't see why not. They do the Christmas and Halloween hunts so why not an Easter Egg hunt. Like you say it's a great opportunity for those without a rank or who dont have many shards to get themselves a crate. An idea I would have would be instead of a noble crate you get an Easter Crate where you can get some morphs and particles which you can only get for limited time. It's a yes from me in terms of a hunt though!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Fallen™ likes this.
  4. That sounds awesome!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 30, 2020
    MC_Minium likes this.
  5. if there is one, reward a royal crate. nobles never give anything

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Fallen™ likes this.
  6. That's true... I never get anything new from noble crates and almost every time I get something new from a Royale Crate. Speaking of Royale Crates I should claim my monthly reward.

OP OP
    Fallen™ likes this.
  7. I see this is a nice change to encourage people to get on bedrock more often. I just wonder how this will work on bedrock. Will they randomly spawn eggs at a certain time? There probably needs to be more detail on how this will work, but this could be like the Halloween 2015 event with the flaming smash pumpkins. There would be random spawning flaming pumpkins in games you would play, and. there would be an achievement to smash 200 of those. I am assuming an idea with the eggs would be similar to this, and with the Christmas presents they did during Christmas of 2015. We could have an achievement to find 200 eggs on bedrock, then somehow find a way to track your number of eggs that you found. That is what I think could happen on bedrock and java, considering both platforms should get this idea implemented with. Otherwise, hope I helped give nice feedback to this idea.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Styxkiller03 likes this.
  8. It's like the Christmas 2019 Present Hunt, but there are 30 Eggs around the lobby and when you find all of them you will get a free Noble Crate.

OP OP
    Wiz2K likes this.
  9. Good day, Styxkiller03!

I like your idea for an Easter Egg Hunt on Mineplex's Bedrock Server! However, with the Official Easter holiday being April 12, I think it would be a little late for Mineplex's Bedrock Developers to develop this with such little notice. Nevertheless, I'm sure Mineplex will surprise us all during this holiday, just keep an eye out!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    Styxkiller03 and Fallen™ like this.
  10. I definitely agree that it would be a fun experience for our Bedrock community, but @FabianTuck makes a great point bringing up our developers' time and resources.

That being said, Mineplex could recycle some of the programming used in the "Trophy Hunt" activity that's taken place previously. If that were the case it likely wouldn't be as elaborate as a custom made Egg Hunt activity, but it would provide a seasonal event nonetheless.

Just my two cents, though.

Posted Mar 30, 2020