• 449 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6376 Players Online
  • 5927 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Should there be a Christmas Chaos or Similar Temporary Game Areas On The Forums When That Game's the

Discussion in 'Website Ideas' started by Kindnessaj, Dec 27, 2021.

1. So essentially what I mean is that every single time that a temporary game like Halloween Havoc or Christmas Chaos is added to the server a section on the forums is for that specific game. The reason why I think this is a good idea is so that people who want to post their thoughts on one of these types of games have somewhere to put it instead of putting on a random judgement and placing it somewhere which kinda fits. I also think this would be a good idea because a similar thing already exists on the Mineplex Discord because when a game of those type is created usually a text channel would be created for you to post your thoughts as well. It'd essentially leave for less confusion and make it easier for players who want to for example, know about how to get to an Advent because someone posted a way of getting to it easier. What do you think of this idea? Feel free to comment below of course!

Posted Dec 27, 2021
    Eqsa likes this.
  2. Hello Kindnessaj!

First off, I apologize for the late response. I know you created this thread quite some time ago (about a week and a half) and still haven’t received an answer/opinion, so here I am!

I think this would be a good idea, creating a new subforum for temporary/event games where players can discuss ideas and share their opinions about a certain holiday game. While this would be a nice addition for a separate area of the forums, I could see players simply using the Java/PC Combat Games and MCO/Bedrock Games general sub forums for this type of content, since they are there for general ideas/discussions that don’t apply to a specific game. Therefore, I think that this would be up to the admin team (or whoever manages the subforums since Wanderer resigned) to decide whether or not a separate subforum for event games should be added.
    -Bob

Posted Jan 9, 2022
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  3. Hi,

I could see this being a good idea since it would give players a common place to talk about the Holiday Games or the update itself, and if people had questions about it they could go there if they weren't already in the discord server. Like Bob16077777 said, while I think this would be a nice QoL update and would just make things easier, it ultimately comes down to if the Forums Team feels this would be important enough to create and moderate.

In the end, I like the idea and I think it would make things easier on a lot of players, and just give players a place to talk about the update which would be nice as well, and like you said; this already exists on the Discord, and because of that I really don't see the issue with adding it temporarily here as well.

Posted Jan 9, 2022