• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Should Sheep quest have an achievement kit or not?

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by SmokingIsBad4U, Mar 11, 2019.

?

Should Sheep quest have an achievement kit?

This poll will close on Oct 11, 2019 at 3:12 PM.
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SmokingIsBad4U

SmokingIsBad4U

So basically, I have completed the Sheep Quest challenges for some time now. I have been checking now and again, if there was an achievement kit or not? I was hoping this would get some ideas?

My idea: I think there should be the achievement kit where you are able to teleport every specific amount of time. Teleporter kit. And teleport whilst having the sheep saddled.
    Lemme know your ideas?

Posted Mar 11, 2019
  2. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

I mean that I do not see a major downside of having to add an achievement kit, but I think that it will be a decent idea to implement. I do not ever think that it is important to add a new achievement kit since Sheep Quest is a timed gamemode and based on how many sheep in their base. I know some of the Arcade games that have an achievement kit. For example like Dragons Escape that has the achievement kit.

About a new achievement kit, teleporter, what do you mean about teleport every specific amount of time? Do you mean how many times you can use the ability during the game? How long will the cooldown last and what is the exception?

I do appreciate to see a new kit will be added to Sheep Quest, but this will take time whether they are going to implement it or not.

Posted Mar 11, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  3. SmokingIsBad4U

SmokingIsBad4U

by every specific amount of time, i mean cooldown

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 12, 2019
  4. Chrris

Chrris

Yeah I agree with you, Sheep Quest hasn't had a new kit for a couple of years and adding an achievement kit would be pretty cool. The achievement kit you suggested sounds interesting. I played Sheep Quest and I find that the achievement kit fits in the game pretty well.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
  5. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

Thread moved to New Kit Discussion

Hey there! I want to give you a quick update that I have moved your thread into the New Kit Discussion section as it is best to suit on another section. Like I said that your idea is alright that you have.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  6. xUmbreon

xUmbreon

I think that an achievement kit for Sheep Quest would be a pretty good idea. Not sure how long it would take to implement considering there are other projects that need to take priority, but if it can be done then I’d be all for an addition like this.

The kit that you suggested sounds interesting, although it could use a bit more detail. Firstly, where would you teleport? Would you teleport back to your base? How long would the cooldown be? I definitely like where you’re going, I’d just like to see a bit more detail. I definitely agree that a Sheep Quest kit would be a good idea.

Posted Mar 12, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  7. leo_thya

leo_thya

About the teleport idea, I don’t think it should be added. Given you didn’t give much detail, I’m going to have to assume you’re suggesting an ability to teleport a player in the direction they are looking at on a cooldown. This is idea would conflict with another kit, Beserker (or was it leaper). Both of these kits would be mobility based but you never want to have kits that can do the same thing and do it better than the other. You haven’t given any stats so it’s hard to say right now, but whichever stats are better in the kits, will leave the other kit practically useless.

I have some rough ideas, maybe some sort of hooking kit that can hook sheeps towards the users. Probably not players as that would be way too strong.

Posted Mar 13, 2019
  8. SmokingIsBad4U

SmokingIsBad4U

I mean when using the teleporter, I mean teleport where you aim for the pearl to go... Cool down something like a minute or 2 something like that. And Berserker should have A way smaller cooldown than the suggested kit. Also leo_thya, I kind of like the idea for the fishing rod idea or like hooking the sheep into your pen.
    --- Post updated ---
    To Dive into more detail about my kit:
    1) It Should have a longer cool down than berserker (Or leaper).
    2) It Would have a limited amount of pearls per life Example: You survive for 2 minutes and you have 5 or 3 pearls to use per life, once you die the pearls reset and you spawn again with 3 or 5 pearls.
    3) It Could interfere with the beserker kit, however one would be well overpowered than the other one, but that is opinion wise, so that can be ruled out. For instance: Someone may say to someone else; "Bersekrer Is SUCH A GOOD KIT!". The other person may respond, "Ok, have you seen teleporter, though? Its well better than berserker!". That is just opinion wised and does not really interfere with the other mobility based kit as you said, "leo_thya".

That is just an opinion that you would think like, however other people may disagree with you on this one, since they may be more comfortable with Berserker than teleporter. So that really isn't a problem with this achievement kit.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 17, 2019
  9. TL;DR

TL;DR

TL;DR:

I don't see a big downside for adding an achievement kit. I think that it would be decent. I don't think it's important to add, since Sheep Quest has a timer counting down and the objective is to collect sheep. Some Arcade games, like Dragon Escape have an achievement kit.

What do you mean by "teleport every specific amount of time"? Do you mean how many times you can use the ability during the game? How long would the cooldown be?

I'd appreciate a new kit in Sheep Quest, but it will take time no matter if this is implemented or not.

ps: That was really difficult to read. Sorry if I got some stuff wrong.

Posted Mar 17, 2019
  10. SmokingIsBad4U

SmokingIsBad4U

Bruh, that is the second time a person asked me that! I mean the cooldown of using a PEARL!
    Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 17, 2019